Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Birthday Bonanza

With Bailey and Chloe's Birthday only 4 days apart, I broke my vow, the very first year.  Vow being,.. "I will NEVER combine their Birthdays.

i suck.

So I went all out,.. well,.. not really.  I didn't order jones sodas with their pictures on it, or have a caterer, or a face painter, or special order party invitations that are nicer than the ones I had made for my wedding(which were horrible).  I didn't make costumes for all the invited guests, or anything CRAZY.

(If you would like to know someone THAT crazy,.. I can give you a link,... you might want it.)

But I DID order a BOUNCE HOUSE SLIP N' SLIDE!!!!!!

Totally worth every penny!!!  We had such a blast!  I might make it a summer tradition!!!!

We had a feast of world class cuisine hot dogs and hamburgers, and really gross Wal*Mart cake.

And then Chloe's home made cake that she seriously LOVED.   Pictures:


Chloe's face in that last pictures says it all!!!  Happy Birthday to my babies!!  Now stop growing up!

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Cute! I love Chloe's face in the one where you are both going down the slide. So funny!

Wes and Dani said...

Haha too cute. :) Heck, I think if you are going to order a frickin blow-up slip n' slide they'll be okay with the whole "shared birthday" thing. :)

PS your neighborhood looks so nice!

marci said...

super fun! i want to get one for my birthday now! that looks amazing!

p.s. and i want the link. i need a good laugh at an overachiever every now and then.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

So cute!! Miss you lets get together soon, seriously!!

Newton said...

Oh my, how FUN! I have never been on one of those and now I can't stop thinking about how much fun it would be! Great photos and the girls are ADORABLE! I think it's fun to combine the birthdays while you can. They'll look back and think it was cute!

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

They sure are the cutest! What a fun birthday!! We miss you guys. Hope all is well. Hugs.