Friday, July 23, 2010

Girls Camp/JLo Ain't Got nuttin on me

Girls Camp Rocked my socks.  I have a tesitmony of girls camp, and have really missed it every summer since they kicked me out of Young Womens.  Jerks. Pictures:

Gnome-in it.


We played my very favorite camera game.  Horse Face.  
I accidently spit on Chloe trying to demonstrate.  Sorry Chloe.






So,.. I really want to lose weight,.. and so I am having this picture printed and framed and nailed to the fridge.  And now that the rest of the world has seen it,.. I have more incentive.
For real.  I'm totally ashamed.  But look how daring and adventurous I am!,.. I am totally trying to deflect,.. but let's be honest,.. how can you deflect off something THAT large.  JLo Ain't got Nuttin on me!  I think I will go for a run right now.  

7 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

Ehh that's a bad angle for everyone--look how teeny tiny your waist looks?

And seriously, I don't even know how to do that with my face. You are an awesome YW leader. :)

Kristine said...

You crack me up! I loved girls camp with you. And your sense of humor.

RATCH said...

seriously SO funny! And your waist does look super tiny.

Mel and David said...

Wow, I want your waist.... and I hope I never go back to girls camp! But glad you enjoyed it!

Kera said...

cute little waist. that is hilarious though. i bet the girls love you at camp!

Robbins Family said...

You would be a really fun girls camp leader.
Looks like you had fun!

megan and darin said...

oh amanda. your funny. i love that you are who you are and don't care what other people think of you.