Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Chloe!




My Dearest, Darlingest Little Baby Girl!

You amaze me.  I truly love you so much!  You are the happiest baby on earth, which is fitting.  Your AMAZING eyes suck me in, and I can't help but smother you with hugs and kisses every time I look at you.  Your little smile with GIANT teeth makes my heart melt.  The rolls on your legs make me giggle like a wee little school girl.  Your speedy crawl and lack of desire to walk, insures to me that your Heavenly Father sent you to the right place(because I want you stay in this stage for just a little longer). I love that you have no fear of the water and you are a little fish out of water.(even though it scares me) I am blessed to be your mother.  One year ago today I sat holding you in my arms, scared to death you would be the last baby I would bare.  I held you on my chest for 12 straight hours, in tears.  I am so glad that you are mine, and I get to be your mommy.  Thank you for being so amazing, and for drawing me closer to the spirit and my Heavenly Father, and for loving me in return.  You are a daughter of God, He MADE you, He continues to bless you, He has allowed us to be together forever.  I love you.

Love, Your Mamma





3 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

She is adorable, Happy birthday Chloe!! Amanda you are so sweet, what a cute post!!

Cardon & Whitney said...

what an amazing and sweet mommy you are!! Happy b-day chloe, you are too adorable!! <3

Mel and David said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! I am sad I missed the day you were born.... AND your Birthday too! p.s. David loves Pete's meat shirt. He thinks its hilarious