Thursday, July 22, 2010

July in Review

WOWZERZ.

Isn't summer the BEST!?!?  There is no time to blog because you are too busy having a BLAST!?!?  There is no time to empty your pictures off your camera, so you just buy new memory sticks.  There is no time to watch T.V.(unless is has to do with a Bachelor and Bachelorette).  There is no time dilly dally on laundry, because you gotta hurry up and pack for the next adventure.  I haven't seen the inside of a grocery store in a LONG time(and my fridge proves it). (note to self{and you guys} more trips to the grocery store usually means less flabby all over my body).  No time for sunscreen, your feet are burning standing around.(ouch)  

Have we been busy?  Yes, yes we have.  Has it been GREAT.  Yes,.. yes indeed-ie.  Has my mom been life saver of AMERICA?  Definitely.  Do I deserve such an awesome mom, no,.. but MAN am I grateful for her.  Love you Mamma Cakes!{really,.. she is the one who has made me stay up to date with the laundry}

Updates to come:
-We had another kid(well someone else had her, and raised her for 15 and a half years, and then sent her to us from Spain,....... for a month,.......and then we have to send her back.
-Girls Camp
-Hell,.. I mean Vegas
-Park City
-4th of July
-Centerville
-Birthdays(Party time USA up in herrrrr{e}.
-Anniversary

In the upcoming weeks
-Youth Conference
-24th of July
-Bear Lake
-Montana
-Lazy Days spent pool-side


Ahhhhhh,.. I DO NOT understand how I see this all relaxing,.. but I totally do.  MAN I love summer!!!!

And so do these guys


4 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds like you had a great month with another fun one ahead! Love your girls suits and I love that each one has an accessory on with it!

Lee & Kindra said...

We are headed to Bear Lake this weekend! I'm so excited!!!

P.S. Do you want me to fix your blog? e-mail me if you do!

Amanda said...

Seriously, you have had one wild and crazy month! And there are still 9 days left!

RATCH said...

MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!