Sunday, February 6, 2011

Looking Forward

I've been feeling the Winter blues,..and I just want to take the girls outside and play,.. but it's too cold,.. and we like to be warm,... so I am making a list of all the fun things we are so excited to do this Spring/Summer!!  Do you think that it will make Spring/Summer arrive sooner and stay longer?

DisneyLand(End of February,... we decided to cheat and visit summer for a week!)
A few Weekends at Spring Haven
Lazy days with a Blow-up pool
Lazy days spent in our yard that we finally got finished last fall,... the day before it snowed. :(
Long afternoons spent at the pool in Lindon
Ice Cream and Snow Cones on our way home from the pool
A week at Family Camp at Aspen Grove
Girls Camp(i LOVE girls camp!)
Camping in Yellowstone
Mornings at the Park down the street
Fireworks
BBQ's on the new deck that we only got to use once last Fall
Waiting on the front steps for daddy to get home from work
Bear Lake Weekends!!!!
Eating dinner nightly on the deck
Growing my own strawberries to make freezer jam!
My big sissy coming to Utah with ALL her kids!!
Late nights with my family
No makeup cause I will have a wicked awesome tan!
NOT being Pregnant or having a newborn! :D
Not caring about my house, and only doing laundry by pure necessity
A trip or 2 to play at the Gateway

ooooooh,.. I can't wait.  And I believe I have just made the winter blues even worse! :(

1 comment:

Paige Hanna said...

So I'm a little behind in checking blogs, but I just read a bunch of your posts and in summary, HILARIOUS valentine description - not much makes me chuckle while reading blogs - too funny, my kids don't love me enough to sleep 'til 11, and you have to include me and my boys on some of your summer activities! I am soooo looking forward to some warmth. Can't wait to see a post on Disneyland!