Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Big Helper,.. For sure a Girl!

So usually on the weekends, I am a big waste of space. I really don't think that Peter would disagree with that statement. So that means that whatever is cooked, if there is cooking, usually doesn't get cleaned up until Monday,.. oh probably afternoon at the earliest! So yesterday O actually did something around the house. I unloaded the dishwasher and went to go change a load of laundry(I know what you are thinking,.. I DID BOTH??,.. why yes I did,.. I exerted some form of energy yesterday!) and when I came back this is what I found.














I about DIED laughing. My little helper thought that it would be sooooo helpful to place her shoes in the little silverware dispencer. What a funny girl. When I took them out, after much praise (I would never do anything to disourage help with dishes,.. why do you think I had a kid?) I placed them on the floor and Bailey ran over picked up OUR (yes both of our) favorite pair of shoes and carried them around the house for about an hour and finally dropped them when Daddy came home. He is funner to play with!
Don't mess with a women and her shoes!
Total Girl!
On another note,.. for Family Home evening, some friends from our ward called us to see if we wanted to meet them for family(and friends) home (out)eating at DQ. So we found the most ghetto patch of grass in town and played for quite some time. It was really fun! We are so blessed to have such an amazing ward, and to have made such wonderful friendships. Of course I took a ton of pictures for blogging purpouses!

I love kissing Baby pictures! What Cute kids!

10 comments:

Justina Selim said...

I am the same way on weekends! That's what they are for!

Gailey Family said...

Bailey is all girl! You are in for it once she gets little older and you take her shopping. She is going to need a pair of shoes in each color! Girls sound like they are lots of fun.

maggie-t said...

wow! what a girl. she is so cute! she must get it from her mom (who always looks adorable!).

I am going to miss you too. We definitely will still have to do stuff. I think I will drop in on lemonade ladies every once in a while to catch up!

Katie Smith said...

I love that she put her shoes in the dishwasher! Too funny. Jack might do the same thing if we actually had a dishwasher. I love living in the ghetto.

Looks like a fun FHE night. Don't you just love our ward?! I'm just slightly offended that we weren't invited...just kidding!

r+s+a laney said...

WE AREN'T IN THE SAME WARD ANYMORE...NOOOOO! We missed last Sunday because we were in Cali, but someone told us the news! I didn't believe it at first. I'm sad. I'll have to meet you at the pool.

Amy C. said...

I hope you don't mind that I linked over from Rachels. I love your blog and I can't believe how much Baily keeps changing. What a beauty!!!! I love love love the shoes in the dish washer! I'm not sure I've seen any thing like that before. Thank goodness for cameras and a blog. That is a treasure.

Mo said...

Bailey is too cute! Do you think she'd mind teaching Alina a thing or two about helping around the house?

Carrie Cudney said...

The shoes in the dishwasher was awesome! Bailey is so cute, and I must say if she wears sparkly shoes...she's a girl after my own heart!
(I'm so excited to find your blog by the way.)

Kathlen said...

She is too CUTE!!

Lindsay Henderson said...

I can't believe how big Bailey is already, she's so darling! If you and Pete ever need a night out, call me...I'm serious!