Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just for Rach!

A - Attached or Single: Attached to put it lightly! I am kind of addicted to him too!


B - Best Friend: Peter is of course my best BEST BEST friend in the world,.. I have lots of Besties though!


C - Cake or Pie: Can I have my cake and pie and eat them both?


D - Day of Choice: Saturday, especially when Peter drops one of his 3 jobs and we can actually spend the day together!


F - Favorite Color: Umm,.. I hate this question! I am too indecisive,.. I love all the colors and that doesn't mean I am gay!


G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Ooh,.. I think worms,.. but the sour kind with the sugar on the out side,. it's more healthy that way!


I-Indulgence(s): too many to name! My thighs will tell you food in general, but craft stuff probably! I can't really control my self when I walk into Roberts or Michales!


J - January or July: Hands Down, July! It's the month we got married, Bailey was ALMOST born in July, it's the best month of summer, Bear Lake is a family favorite weekend destination, usually including Spring Haven. It's like one full month of Fireworks, Fun in the Sun, Family time, and BBQ's! Amazing!


K - Kids: One today,.. Many many more to come!


M - Marriage Date: July 20, 2006


N - Number of Siblings: 4 brothers, Dan, Dave, Tom and Bob, and 2 Sisters, Deb and Beck ( yes I realize I am the only 2 syllable child in my family!)


O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges


P- Phobias or Fears: Umm,.. I am always DEATHLY afraid Peter is going to die. I know it is a horrible thing to think about, but I don't think I could ever live without him. I think the Lord knows to never do that to me because I couldn't handle it!


Q - Quote: "Life isn't about trying to make it through the storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." I could go on for hours with my favorite quotes, but this is a new one that I have stumbled upon and loved!


R - Ring size: I do believe it is an 8, I have man hands and im a little self conscious about it okay!?


S - Season: Anything but Winter! I am freakidy-freakin ready for summer already! Where is the sun already?


T - Tag 3 Friends: Umm,..I don't want to guilt anyone in to doing this,.. but if you want to go for it!


U - Unknown fact about Me: It's not very unknown,.. but I pee my pants, a lot!,.. maybe daily!


V - Very favorite stores: Any craft store, Tai Pan, Does Cafe' Rio count as a store?


W - Worst Habit: Dr. Pepper


X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, I have never had an X-ray,.. but it was amazing to see Bailey for the first time!


Y - Your Favorite Food: Look at me,.. Anything edible would be the answer!


Z-Zodiac: Aries (what does that even mean anyway?)





I feel like I have to add a picture to every post! Call me OCD!?
I love Naked Baby Bums! This is Bailey and her cousin Eve!

7 comments:

RATCH said...

Um... I hate to point this out but Amanda has 3 syllables. Love you!

me and him said...

hey amanda! you are so cute! i learned a lot in this post...i love gummie bears too by the way! and i just read your last post too...how cool is that! your are such an amazing women with such a strong spirit...it's awesome! can't wait to hang out!!

Tyler & Laura said...

Amanda, you make me laugh so hard every time I see your blog! You are so adorable :) And LOVE the bum picture! Nothing better than squishy baby bottoms!

Josh and Melissa said...

It was fun learning more about you! I love baby bums too! Sometimes I let Kate crawl around wihtout her diaper on- but then I hurry to put it on before she pees on the carpet!

Justina Selim said...

Mmmm. . . I am with you on your bad habit! I love soda!

Kathlen said...

I am with you on Craft stores, I can't help it!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I love the cute pic of the lil' bums. You need to send me your email cause I made my blog private. My email is mandi.jones@mstarmetro.net