Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude

I am just feeling very grateful this fine evening, and thought I would make a list so I don't take it for granted.
First and fore most,.. My Savior

My AMAZING husband,.. I don't know how he is surviving this pregnancy!?


My beautiful daughter who makes me laugh daily. Sent straight from heaven!



I am VERY grateful to have another child. It becomes more and more of a blessing with each passing day.

Peter's job.
My home. We are VERY grateful to have a home!


Speaking of homes,.. I am grateful for His home.
A place of many things to me. Words can't say what this place means to me, for me, and for everyone who has, and is, and ever will walk this planet. What a blessing!






Yumm.

More Yumm.
I have been struck with awe many times these last few weeks, where I have felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude, and I feel like I need to show it more publicly.
Life can be hard, and I know I use this blog to vent some days, and it's easy to let the negative show more than the positive things in life, but I just want everyone to know how grateful I am for these things, and many more things.
If I had a picture of each one of you, I would post those here.
Friendship is amazing, and I am grateful for that too.
I did a whole blog about my mom, but I also want to tell my other family members how grateful I am for them.
ESPECIALLY my in-law family.
WOW,.. tears come to my eyes just thinking about it.
In fact,.. I will wait and blog them another day.
Crying gives me a headache, and I already have had one of those today.
I love you all!

3 comments:

Mel and David said...

I am grateful for Amanda.....

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

That's a great post Amanda! Miss you!!

me and him said...

you are such a sweetheart. i have to smile that while i was venting about all the things i'm not so grateful for, you were making this list. you are a great example manda! and i'll start with that...i'm so greatful for good examples in my life! see you on saturday!