Sunday, February 8, 2009

They Paved Paradise,....

And Put up a Parking Lot!

So this is my car,


Her name is Nimbus.

I have been noticing lately that whenever I am driving in a parking lot, I get soooooo irritated. I have a slight issue with road-anger(not quite rage)as it is, so this doesn't help. So whenever I am driving down the middle of the parking lot, like where you are supposed to drive, without fail, people are ALWAYS walking right in front of me, and it takes them FOREVER to move over.

I have had my car for almost 2 years now, and am JUST realizing this issue.

Nimbus sure isn't shy, she is just quiet. It's all part of her personality.

The Problem:

You can't hear Nimbus when she is being driven under about 15 miles an hour. So this is why people can't hear her.

Yes, I JUST figured this out, and no longer can be angry.

So, sorry, if you were ever a victim of my road anger, slash, Nimbus' ninja like moves, and my inching on your heals because you haven't moved over and sometimes honking. I'm sure that scares the poodie out of people, and I just have to laugh about it now! Hahahahaha! So if you are a fan of The Office, here is a WAY funny clip for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSmBRUuxmew

I couldn't get it on my actual blog cause, well, I'm a handi-tard.

1 comment:

Loralee said...

I was thinking of the Office before I got to the end. Thats funny