Monday, February 23, 2009

A Girls Best Friend

I have had a bit of writers block lately. Sorry! PLUS my this



is gettin quite dusty! I miss her,.. I think we need to re-kindle our relationship.

ANYWAY,.. back to the reason for my blog post.

When I am pregnant,.. I HATE going to the mall. There is like ONE store that I can actually shop at, and I have been strictly forbidden from buying ANY MORE CLOTHES for the fetus(that is her name until we can agree on something!) Because her and Bailey are EXACTLY 2 years apart. Please feel my pain! WhAAAAAAAAaaA!!!
Ooh,.. I have a hard time sticking to the reason of my post.
,.... SO I hate going to the mall=my shoe collection is diminishing
Trip to New York in March=need for new shoes!!!!!!!(He never said I can't shop for my self!;)
Ya see,.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel but I dislike the feeling that I have to forgo cute clothes to be comfy. SOOOO,.. I am in the market for CUTE, REALLY comfy shoes, that I can walk all over the city in. See my probLAME-o? It's a hard balance to find, cute AND oober comfy. So if ya know anything that fits this category,.. Help me out yo!
p.s. im not like a billion-aire so it also has to be like REASONABLE in price!
You guys are the best.
p.p.s. I usually check "Seriously So Blessed" right before I blog, and I catch my self saying things like TAMN does,.. so forgive me. It is a SUPER funny blog though!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Come on, you need to buy at least one cute outfit for your new little smunchkin! Oh, and I LOVE seriously so blessed. I laugh everytime I read it! Sorry, no shoe advice.

Bingham Fam said...

I was in the same dilema with comfy cute shoes and I found a pair at Nine West that I fell in love with. I actually bought two of them in red and black because I loved them so much. http://www.ninewest.com/Dudley%2c-Take-20%25-Off/3084333,default,pd.html?cgid=1041 Here is the address to them online. They are amazing and I showed my friend and she bought them too. Hope that helps.

knitress of the night said...

i hope i'm not too late, but have you considered sanuks? they're so comfy i've done a major hike in them, and was fine.