Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello Dog

I am sitting here in our new house,.. WHICH WE LOVE!!!!!!! Thinking of all the little things that need done, and some of the big things too, and I realized that our new neighbors dog hasn't stopped barking in probably close to 2 hours. It seems like ever since we moved in, when the sun goes down and the lights come on, the poor thing goes BAZERK!!! It's used to this house being completely empty since it's been built.

I feel bad for the dog, only a little though, I am hoping he will give it up here pretty soon and go to bed.

But here is the REAL question,....

What is worse than moving into a new, dirty house, going to Logan for a nice day of total family dysfunction, getting one of the worst colds of your life, finding grasshoppers who decided to camp out for winter in your new house, and really bad chapped lips?

Well,..Having all of that, PLUS Bailey having the worst cold of her life, including crying boogers, and not knowing what the heck is going on because she hasn't been "home" in quite some time now.

Other than that, we ARE adjusting to life here in PG, and I get more and more excited, the more things get put together, even though it's OOBER slow goin.

The list of things to get, and things to get done, grows amazingly fast, and there is just not enough time in a day.

Have you ever seen or heard of the show, "Date my house"? Well I think that is the best idea I have ever heard! It's amazing the little things you learn about when you actually LIVE there. Like light switches?? WOW,.. it's amazing!! So I would never go back on our choice in a home, but there are of COURSE things that I would change to suit me, and my family better,.. so since we will be here until death do us part (good thing the people are stuck with me for eternity!) Im sure there are things that we will be changing, but not for a while!

Well,.. I know I am rambling, but that's what happens when all I have to do is blog it up yo! So I love all ya'll's and BLOG ON my fellow bloggas!!

(I don't even know what I am saying now!)

Random Picture, cuz Im sick of words!



p.s. the dog is STILL barking, in case you were wonderin!
And yes,.. I moved to PG so that means I am gangsta hence the new vocab! You're right, living in PG means a whole lot-a nothin!

4 comments:

Justin and Ashley said...

When can I come see your house? Oh, and do you need any help you crazy girl?! I would be happy to help if you need it. :)
-Ashley

RATCH said...

You are random.... and that is how I like you. :)

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

Congrats on the new house! It is absolutely gorgeous! I hope I get to see it in person! So sorry about the dog... there's always air soft guns- not too damaging...

Katie Smith said...

Whew...I was wondering when you were going to be back bloggin'. Sorry about the lame dog. Hopefully it has stopped barking by now.

You have to know that we were sitting in sacrament meeting on Sunday and Jack turns to me and says, 'Mama, where's Bailey?' Awhhh...he misses her already! We miss you too.