Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dear #311

Well, tomorrow is the big day! We are outta here! We have been very blessed to live in this apartment/condo for the last 7 years for Peter(he's like an original at the Mont) and 2 1/2 years for me. So with THAT said, I now must list all the reasons we are so grateful to be kissing it good bye. For those that don't know about where we are, the complex we live in is MOSTLY single students, I would say it's about 100 students to every family here. That doesn't count the big student complex across the street that is over crowded with overly happy BYU students. So on with our list:
We are glad to move into a house/move out of an apartment:
-a garage aka no more scrapping snow in the morning!
-the garbage isn't a mile away
-nor is the mailbox
-AGHHHHHH,.. No more 2 flights of stairs with a baby, groceries, a Dr Pepper, and Big Ole' Mickey Mouse(probably my number 1 reason I am glad to move)
-Storage .
-Jan I love you, but no more midget couches :)
-A king size bed
-a laundry ROOM
-the toilet has it's own room in the M. Bedroom (the singing you are hearing, is heavenly angels!)
-No more fights in the stair-well
-No more midnight calls to the good ole' Provo Police Station
-(Literally while we were putting this list together at midnight) Fireworks RIGHT outside our window AT 12! It doesn't matter the time of year either.
-fireworks IN OUR STAIRWELL!
-crappy parking all over Provo
-no more loud people RIGHT outside our window just getting home from parties
-no more cable to waste my time with
Well, needless to say we are excited to move,.. but NOT excited to MOVE,.. ya know what I mean? I just needed to sit down and take a break, and what a better thing to break to, but blogger! I feel like I have a million things to blog, but it will have to wait. So prepare yourself for some major updating, and soon to come, Post move-in pictures!! I can't wait, can you!??!?

4 comments:

Loralee said...

Hey can I come over tomorrow? I have something for you. Loralee

Amanda said...

You bet,.. we will be at the house on and off.

Katie Smith said...

Today is the day! Yikes...I guess I didn't realize it was so soon. Please, please let us know if you need help with anything. Mike is a great mover! :)

It's not right, but at the same time it is. It's time for you to move on, I'm just sad and jealous that you're leaving. I hope you're coming to church on Sunday for one last Sunday with the 5th ward?

Domestic Bliss(ters) said...

Let me remind you that you used to be one of those loud obnoxious college students living in Belmont! It seems you almost forgot! Hehe...
Congrats though, I'm really excited for you guys!