Monday, January 19, 2009

I can't do it!!

Part of my personality is that I am just too indecisive. I know I have blogged about bedding before, and that is because it has become the bane of my existence. I have been searching for bedding for a entire YEAR AND A HALF!!!! And found NOTHING that I like. So naturally, bedding won the fight, I was defeated, and gave up!

Well I decided that I had to start looking again, and after a few DAYS of being disappointed about finding NOTHING new, I started looking in places that I had deemed, too expensive. PB,.. although one of my favorite places to look is not so nice to my bank account/life savings! But, now that I found it,.. I must have it! oops!! But then I, OF COURSE, had to find something else that I really liked, that was equally expensive, and now I can't decide. So,.. being the easily influenced person that I am,.. PLEASE HELP! Which one do you like?







Now here is my thinking on them, if that matters with your suggestions. I like that the red bedding has the cream and tan colors in it,.. it makes it feel like there is some variety to it. Traditionally, I wouldn't be having a hard time deciding because Red is my VERY FAVORITE color to decorate with. But I am feeling a little daring!?

Although I LOVE yellow, I am afraid that the yellow will be over powering, and I won't know how to add in other colors in the room, to help tone it down!?

Tell me what you think!?

14 comments:

Alysa Stewart said...

yellow. just do it.

Gailey Family said...

I dont blame you bedding is so hard. It is one of those things that is so expensive that once you choose you have to live with it for a while. This is my take on the two. I love the red, red is in my entire house! LOVE it! But the yellow is so fun. You could easily through in a few throw pillows and folded quilt on the bottom of the bed in a different color. The nice thing about that is once you get kind of bored of it you can change the color of the quilt and pillows and get a TOTALLY different look. I have had my bedding for 3.5 years it is really similar to the red one you picked out. I loved it at first but I am so over it now. It is just red, black and tan. I cant change it all because it is set patterns. So my vote is YELLOW! I think it has alot more options and I think it is b-e-a-utiful!
Good Luck girl!

Landon said...

I love the yellow one! And you want your bedroom to be a little different then the rest of your house so it feels more special, yeah? So go yellow!

RATCH said...

Go with the YELLOW! Accent with red and aqua.

me and him said...

love the yellow! and love PB too! i think the yellow could be toned down with light blue accents or brighted up with green! you options would be a little more open with the yellow! go with your gut manda!

Justin and Ashley said...

I think I like the yellow one best. I was all for the red one at first, but the yellow one is so very nice and so classy and I think it would look really nice with some brown! :)
-Ashley

Grace said...

I like the yellow too! And there are so many other colors you can put with yellow. Blues, and browns would be my top choice.

knitress of the night said...

i know nothing about decor, but i think yellow is cuter.

TC, Ashley said...

I seeme to be the odd person out but I think I prefer the red over the yellow.

Amanda said...

Oh gosh, they are both so cute!! I don't think you'd be sorry with either one...but for some reason I'm leaning toward the red...? I guess I'm crazy according to most of the other opinions - but there it is!

Mel and David said...

I hate them both! Is this a joke? You don't actually like those right?!?

Mel and David said...

J K !!!!! I love Love LOVE the Yellow!

Mason & Laura said...

ok so I wasn't even going to comment because I thought I'd embarrass myself being the only person to say "yellow" but then I clicked on "comments" and found out that everyone else thinks so too! I love the yellow :)

Kera said...

sorry if this is too late, but I love the yellow. I almost purchased that one awhile ago but then didn't end up getting any bedding :)
yellow would be super easy to add other colors to your room. you could even throw a blanket at the end of your bed in red, brown, white, aqua, green, and then add some fun colored frames, vases, or flowers around your room. That way the yellow wont seem so bold. . . anyway. super cute.