Tuesday, January 13, 2009

House continued,...

To further inform ya'll. There were somethings that I didn't add in my last post that i thought was relevant information, and some more pictures.
The house is in Pleasant Grove, on the east side, kind of by the High School? If any of you know where that is.
We will be closing on the house on Friday, and then we have about 2 weeks of little things that we need to get done before it's move-in ready.
Just to get this out there, I am looking to know if anyone knows any cool little furniture shops in like Salt Lake that have cool furniture. If you know of something,.. let me know!!! Here are some more pictures!!

I don't know what's up with the black strips. But here is the out side. The house is at the end of a cul-de-sac, AWESOME!!!

Here is a good pic from inside the kitchen, dining room, into the living/family room.

Another big reason that I LOVE this house. This is one of the biggest laundry rooms I have ever been in. Obviously the pictures isn't giving it justice but you can trust me!

7 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

It is beautiful! I am VERY excited for you. Let's get some girls together and do lunch!!

Domestic Bliss(ters) said...

Congrats Amanda, that is SO beautiful. I really love it. I'm excited for you guys!

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

What an exciting time in your lives! I am so, so happy for you! What a gorgeous home :)

Mandy said...

I love it ALL! What a beautiful home! I can't wait to see it when you are done decorating!

Mel and David said...

I want to come see it! Lets have a slumber party there!!!! I am so excited for you!

Lori said...

Gorgeous! I love the outside. I'll ask my sis-in-law about furniture shops, bc she has the most beautiful furniture EVER and she has an amazing talent for decorating. Seriously. They live up in Draper and have this amazingly perfect home. Love it. I'll let you know what she tells me!

Lee & Kindra said...

I thought you were moving up north? I'm glad your staying around here though. You'll have to invite everyone for an open house!