Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ask How, Ask Now


So,............



I have had more energy lately, than I have had in about a year (pregnancy+recovery) and I am finally getting to actually doing something with my house.



(I did paint Chloe's room, and it turned out, well,.. down right hideous,.. this equals redo!)



My sister-in-law Rachel has IMPECCABLE taste, and so I am going to paint my walls the same color as hers! :D So I got all the info from her I needed and finally had a minute today to go grab some paint samples.



Hopped on my trusty new iPhone(LOVE IT!) and map-quested Sherman Williams,.. started Driving, and thought,.. "this is weird,..... Why am I in the middle of a residential neighborhood??,...Well, it's gotta be here somewhere!" So I kept going,.. pulled in the driveway, looked around and,.....



Well I was in the right place,.. sitting in Mr. SherMAN Williams' driveway.



I bet he is a nice guy, but I think I wanted SherWIN Williams,.. you know,.. the PAINT STORE!?!?
Maybe I should read a little more carefully next time!


-yes,......more evidence that I have completely lost it.

4 comments:

RATCH said...

Oh my goodness you made me laugh out loud!!!

Amanda said...

you are awesome and hilarious! I love it! and personally, I am not getting sick of the peeing your pants jokes. Hey, you gotta work with whatcha got! =)

Mel and David said...

HAHA!!!!! I love it! I generally call the number listed to make sure it is the right place.
AH hahahaha! I wish I could have been there when the gears were turning and you figured out what was wrong.... hahaha

p.s. miss your face! I am glad you came up to Logan!

-ringessn

Jess said...

LOL! That is one of the best stories I've heard this week! Thanks, I needed that