Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Prayer

Although I do not struggle with infertility, and have never adopted, I know those that do struggle with infertility, and those who have, in turn, Adopted. All involved amaze me, and I am forever changed by their strength.
I follow this blog from a girl that I have always looked up to, and I doubt she would even know who I am.
She taught Relief Society and I would count down to the weeks I knew she was teaching because her lessons were AMAZING!!! Her blog is amazing and right now, "The R House" needs your prayers. They adopted a little boy a year ago, who's "sperm donor" is now wanting him back. They have had to go trial over it all, and are waiting right now for the Judge to rule, (IN THEIR FAVOR).
They have been in my thoughts and prayers for weeks now, and I thought they could use a little more help.
To know more about the R House and to read more about their story click {HERE}
the r house button
Pray for them,.. Pray for their judge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of Mrs. R, but I'm sure she wouldn't remember me either!

Cardon & Whitney said...

So...that is our good friend's sister. And really, who wouldn't remember you my dear!?! I hope everything works out for them too!

p.s. your babies are BEAUTIFUL!! you are such a hot mamma and I just LOVE YOU!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

That is so sad...hope everything works out for her!!