Thursday, September 10, 2009

Attached


I think my brain was attached to my placenta and was thrown out after Chloe got here. I hope that you enjoy my list of brainless things I have done in the last 2 months.



-Washed my face with conditioner

-Put Milk in the Cupboard

-Arrived to Chloe's doctor's appointment an entire DAY early

-Arrived to Bailey's Doctor appointment an entire MONTH early

-I was leaving the house to take Bailey to the Splash Park, had her swim suit in my hand, set it down to pick up my cell phone, and left. Got to the park, no swim suit. :D

-Got in my car, sat down, opened the garage door, looked down and realized, No shirt. That would have been HOT,.. waltzing around Costco in my Geez.

-I went out to lunch with my sister-in-laws last week, got to the restaurant and went to take Bailey out of her car seat only to realize, I had never put shoes on her.



I am sure that there are way more stories that I just simply can't remember. All this added to my everyday, always have been, always will be, retarded Amanda-isms. Like,.. I still pee my pants all the time,.. OF COURSE, Forgetting the last load of laundry in the washing machine, and then I have to wash them again cause they smell NASTY! Forgetting ESSENTIALS when we leave for the weekend. ie: contact solution and case, diapers or wipes for either, or BOTH girls (Bailey will never be potty trained because I will forget to ask her if she needs to go!)



Some day I will have my brain back, right!?




8 comments:

Taylor Jewell said...

So hilarious. I do dumb things like that a lot too.

Mel and David said...

HAHA! I laughed at the conditioner on your face! That is so funny! The worst is when you are in the shower and wash your hair with body wash.....

-fackee

Mel and David said...

p.s. love the new color scheme

-unipsion

Anonymous said...

Ha! I had to read half of those to James.

AKA Rosa said...

You are so funny! At least you are not forgetting your kids! I guess I can look forwarded to loosing my brain after baby #2! Good luck with that one!

I like your post about immunizations. I have the same feelings and issues with that. I got into it with Riley's pediatrician, she pretty much said the same mean things. After I spoke my mind, I ended up walking out slamming the door and bawling... I am so mature! My husband had to beg me in the parking lot to come back in. I was not happy about that. Shayne took him to the doctor everytime after that. (which was only like once or twice, because I was so over her.) It's really hard sometimes, but I really think that in most cases we moms just know what is best for our kids.

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

Oh sorry... "AKA Rosa" is my mom. Apparently I didn't know that I was signed in as her! (Maybe I am loosing my brain before the second baby!!)

Tyler & Laura said...

Oh my gosh, Amanda!! Someone should pay you for writing your blog because it's frickin' HILARIOUS!!!!

Trent & Tara said...

Amen to this post. Why do kids make our minds fly out the window. Well, I still have moments like this. That other day I thought it was the end of the month, called a girl I visit teach to say sorry we didn't visit this month. Then called my partner and talked to her. Then emailed my supervisor, and a few days later I realized I got my weeks mixed up...lol. And it sucks and you feel so very stupid. but you can't help it.