Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Turning back the Clock

I was getting grossed out by my own zit, and since there isn't anything zit-tastic to blog about,.. I will just blog a few things from our day.

While I was getting ready this morning{yes,.. I actually got FULLY ready for the day,.. it's a true miracle!} I heard Bailey say "Oh Sorry pincess baby,.. sorry!" As Chloe started crying. So I went in to see what was the matter and found this.

Bailey,.. putting her "wed{red}pincess jammies" on Chloe's head,.. and knocked her over,.. which isn't anything new,.. but usually done by smothering her in kisses. {none of us can resist those cheeks}
Did I mention that Chloe has 5 teeth, and claps like no one's business!?

We went to Costco for formula{since Chloe decided she was done nursing, which has left me full of tears, and feeling usless as a mother}

Came home,.. had a Wii Scout Party, which is always a blast!

And while Bailey and Peter fertilized the grass I did a little project.

When we bought our table(over a year ago) I have been wanting a turn table REALLY bad,.. but the cheapest one I could find in the size I wanted, was $100, and I couldn't seem to fork over that much for it! So,... We looked in the corner and saw a clock I made at an Enrichment Meeting a few years back, that the mechanics on it were not working,
*BIG round thing, CHECK.*
Then,.. I remembered, I bought a turn table thing for the cupboard, but it was too big
*Turn Table part,.. CHECK!*

Put them together and what have you got!?


A TURN TABLE FOR MY TABLE TABLE!!!!!! YEA!!!

Now I am going to go eat a Chocolate Cupcake with Confetti Frosting,.... or 6. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on your project! And I wish I had a "pincess baby" :)

Amanda said...

They are usually pretty easy to make Nikki,.. and FUN too! (yes I did just say that!)

Anonymous said...

That is really cute Amanda!

Lori said...

Oh your kids are so cute!! And you are way crafty, chica.