Tuesday, March 8, 2011

California

Last week we went on a wicked awesome family vacation to Southern California.  We had SOO much fun,.. spending 3 days at the beach(which was fun, but too cold to play in the water) and then 3 days at Disneyland.  We stayed in Carlsbad/Oceanside and had a blast!  We went with Peter's brother and his family.  They have 2 little girls the same ages as Bailey and Chloe, so they had their best friend cousins.  We went to the Mormon Battalion Musuem in San Diego, and on our way home stopped at the San Diego Temple, which is BREATH taking!  We had a lot of fun,.. and as I am typing this I am realizing that my dumb camera deleted our pictures of that whole day, and now I am crying.  Grrrrr.  But here is the mini photo shoot I did of my babies.  I suck at photography,.. but I still try.  :D  


Bailey wouldn't look at me,..so this was the only decent picture I got of her,... :(

Don't worry,.. I'm still crying about those pictures. 

2 comments:

Karen said...

You do not suck at photography. Those are great. The one you used for the blog title spot is my favorite!!!!

RATCH said...

These are so beautiful! I love your girls. :)