Thursday, April 24, 2008

AMERICAN Idol




Okay before you think I am predigest I must explain! I think Carly is an amazing singer, don't get me wrong! BUT this is AMERICAN Idol not Irish Idol, and so you should at least be a citizen or something. JUST TO WIN! I think that they can join the competition but they should be american! I am glad that she made it as far as she did but we all know Daivd Archuleta is going to win, and even though I TRULY love Brooke (go Mormons!!) Everyone else has to go home whether I like their singing or not. That's the stinky part of being in a competition where there is just ONE winner! Rock out David!


That sounds kinda bad doesn't it!?



2 comments:

Kera said...

i hope david A wins even though i like david cooks voice better. i hated the song carly sung . . . she shouted at everyone, i wish she would have chosen the other one.

me and him said...

honesty is always the best...way to go amanda! i admit i have loved carly's voice for a while now but this last song choice wasn't a good one. and although, she sounds pretty good singing just about anything...middle america (in other words, all the americans sittin on their couches votin') aren't the type to vote for 'Jesus Christ superstar' i mean really, remember how they let kristi through for 'God bless the USA'!! all the rocker type aren't watchin' they're out partyin'!! so, long story short i like david A too and basically i agree with everything you said! (but i did love the irish accent)

oh and by the way i beleive i got my background off your links!! :)