Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Conference Weekend



At the Robbins house we are getting excited for Spring to REALLY spring,.. the weather has been a HUGE bummer the last few days. I have just sat looking out the window hoping the sun will shine through.


With conference being this last weekend, Grandma and Grandpa Robbins were home from Argentina. We are SOOOOOOOO excited to announce that Grandma and Grandpa will be coming home this July to live!! We can hardly wait!! It has been hard to have them gone for so long but grateful for their willingness to serve and being so amazing!!!

I just want to take a second and blog about my in-law family. I love them soooooo much!! I was always worried that my mother-in-law would hate me and that all of my husbands siblings would hate me too(it kinds goes with my fear of being forgotten) I don't think that any of them hate me. I have felt so loved and welcome from day numero uno and appreciate all of their support, and love. I couldn't have wished for a better family to marry into. Family get-togethers are always so fun. Laughter galore and the fmaily dynamic is just so fun. I love you all!! Thank you for everything.


More Robbins Family outtings pictures will be posted shortly

6 comments:

Kathlen said...

Yay for great in laws. I had that fear too. Bailey is so cute in that picture!!

RATCH said...

Um you should not assume that I love you. ... JAY KAY!!! I totally love you, but you knew that. :D

Josh and Melissa said...

I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful conference weekend. I read the previous blog, and just recently found your blog- For the past month or so- blogs are my favorite things to look at and I'm glad I stumbled across yours!
Melissa

me and him said...

you don't know how lucky you are!

Gailey Family said...

I LOVE that picture! Fun for you guys that they are coming home. Grandparents are the best!

maggie-t said...

aren't great in-laws the best! Jeremy's family lives here in Orem and we see that at least once a week (by our own choice!). We love playing games with them and since Jeremy is the oldest siblings all the younger kids think we are so cool. I love it!
I am glad you have great in-laws to. I have come to learn (through my siblings in-laws) that good in-laws are hard to come by.