Monday, April 21, 2008

Walkin on into Summer!?

Yes, Yes, it is true. My "baby" is walking all over the place. She has no fears when it comes to walking. She just started letting go of the furniture. I know that she learned it from her cousin after spending lots of time with them. It is a little bitter sweet. At (not even) 10 months old I can't believe that my little baby is walking. Tonight after bathtime and before we put jammies on, i let her walk around naked and oh my goodness!! The chubby thighs mixed with the tight but celulite-esk bum is just irresistable. We have her 9 month well baby appointment on Thursday (I know I am a little late,.. better late than never right?). I will let you know what the stats are and I am sure that by then we will have some head boo-boos. She is rather top heavy,.. she gets that from her Daddy. But as long as she gets the big brains of his too, we will be stoked!








Speaking of Daddy's Big Brains,.. we are SOOOOOOOO excited that this semester is over!! It has been the longest 4 1/2 months of my life! Finding out that he had mono didn't help the situation though. Peter will be working full time all summer and taking one class! It is going to be a FUN summer. I was looking at our Calander for the summer and I can't believe all the fun things we are going to do. I think that every weekend in July we will be at Bear Lake(our favorite summer spot) and if we aren't there we will be playing at SpringHaven. Bailey and I will kick start the summer with a trip to New York to see my sister and her family in June, so with Bear Lake, and Springhaven and New York AND SevenPeaks passes we are going to be tan, warm, and surrounded with friends and family,.. and COULDN'T be happier about it all! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!

7 comments:

RATCH said...

Bailey is continuing to prove herself a little female Jamesy jr. She is even walking way early like him, next up... the climbing! Watch out! Love you guys!

Lori said...

Holy cow. That video is so fun! I can't believe she's zooming around already, and she's only about 10 mos. old. Ahh! Before you know it, she'll be talking back to you. Haha. JK.

Did you say you got 7 Peaks passes?! I have the countdown on my blog.. I think we're 32 days away from them opening the gates! :) I'm so so excited for summer. I think I might know that waterfall hike you're talking about... we'll have to chat about ideas, because you seem like you are always having fun!

Gailey Family said...

Wow! She is so stinking cute. I love the wobbly little steps! Walking is one thing I am not quite ready for (maybe when I get feeling better) :)!

Your summer sounds so fun! Make sure to blog all of your fun adventures. (Come on I have to live vicariously through someone!)

Tyler & Laura said...

I can't believe she's WALKING already! GOLL! It's so crazy how fast they grow up...we were both pregnant this time last year and now look! It kind of makes me sad
:( It sounds like you guys have such a fun summer planned...you DESERVE IT!!!

me and him said...

so stinkin' cute! i watched your video of bailey on facebook too....so adorable. and i have to say, you are an amazing mommy!! she's one lucky little girl!

so, yeah for summer! you have far more plans than me..:( but i will be at bear lake everyweekend too (as like every summer!) so we can go to that lake together sometimes and let our little ones play together....maybe bailey could teach bowen a thing or two! and among all your plans i noticed you didn't have anything planned for may....so check your email!

Kera said...

haidyn had NO desire to walk! oh no :) well she walks all around the furniture and walls but NOT on her own. shoot. i should just enjoy it right.

Mason & Laura said...

I can't believe she's already walking!! You have got your hands full! I love the video...sooo adorable.