Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday my Sweet!!


In honor of one of my recent posts!



Today is Peter's birthday! 28th Birthday to be exact!! I have only been around for 3 of those 28 years,.. but watching all the amazing-ness he has packed into those 3 years just makes me wish I had been around for at least the last 22 of them! ;) I love you babe!!
It's a Robbins Family tradition to serve breakfast in bed to the birthday boy(or girl) and I hopped on that band wagon when we got married. (Cause that means that if I do it for him,.. I get it too!!) So Peter got a yummy breakfast of Champions complete with Biscuits and Gravy, Sausage, lots of fruit, and chocolate milk!! YUMM!!! Bailey didn't mind helping Daddy with the grapes.

Then Peter was off to work. With school coming to a close this week, he has been pretty busy, but didn't mind skipping class this morning (most likely to let ME sleep in!)


After Peter got home from work, we headed north to Riverton to check out this AWESOME house that I have accidentally fallen in love with, and then to the beloved CheeseCake Factory, our very favorite!!! We ate our selves into oblivion, and still brought home MOST of our main course!!

Well Peter Lynn,.. I love you to pieces!! I am glad I conned you into marrying me so I can have the most amazing husband on the planet!! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!



Sorry no pics,.. I forgot to take any pictures today! I know I am LAME!!


3 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday to Peter. I'm dying to hear about this house you've fallen in love with. Oh, and way to out-do yourself with Peter's phenomenal breakfast in bed. You're such a good wife!!

Amanda said...

(I have to keep up with his mom,.. I say keep up because I will NEVER out-do that woman!!

Bingham Fam said...

Happy Birthday Peter. And your story of you laughing and crying was quite cute. I remember doing the same things with both pregnancies. Josh just laughed with me.