Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ANGER!!!

Dear Mother of the boy that ATTACKED my beautiful daughter at the McDonald's play land,

I don't like your son! He was VICIOUS to my baby girl.
The End.
It all started with him violently RIPPING out her cute bow, and standing there with a very mean look on his face. I, being the over protective mamma JUMPED out of my seat, ran over there, and admittedly, confiscated, in a not so nice manner her bow, picked up my sobbing child, comforted her, and then let her go back and play. NOT EVEN 10 minutes later, Bailey was playing on the "lides" (slides) and i turned my head and the next thing I knew, I heard Bailey's "Mom, I'm really hurt" cry. I once again JUMPED to my feet, in a panic to find my baby girl. When I got to her, the beast of a child was gone, and I was there to assess the injury's. I could tell right away that the little punk had done something to her face, right in front of her ear, but I couldn't tell if it was a scratch or a bite, but within a few seconds I could see the teeth marks, and she was SOOOOOOO upset. Bailey has never really been hurt before, let alone by another kid, and I was SOOO angry. Looking back I remember just picking her up, and walking around with a big look of disgust, and outrage on my face looking for the parent of this beast. Mamma bear instincts kicked in and all in one moment, and almost started hyperventilating and bawling at the same time, and I just wanted to yell and scream at this little boy.


A few minutes later, the Mom found me and brought the little boy over to "say sorry" and Bailey is still just bawling. And the mom said sorry, and I just looked at her was like, "it's not okay."


So Bailey recovered, from the trauma, and she will survive it all. We ate lunch and she wanted to go play again, so I let her, but I knew she would be okay, but I watched that little boy like a hawk!!!! Well his mom decided that instead of watching him herself, that she would put her daughters in charge of keeping him away from Bailey. FIRST MISTAKE! NOT EVEN 15 minutes later I hear another baby scream and he had bit another little girl on the arm and broke the skin.


I understand that kids bite. It's a thing that some go through, and I am not saying that any kid that bites is a beast, but this boy obviously targeted Bailey from the get go, and the mom was just chit chattin' it up in the corner, and couldn't even see him. If you know your kid has a biting problem, watch them when they are with other kids. I would never sue anyone over something like this, but I can see how a parent would. If people can sue over dogs biting, why not kids!? Anyway, here is the injury. It's more of a bruise today.

As you can tell, this isn't a place that there is a lot of skin, so you can tell he totally pinned her down and just went in for the kill! GAHHHHHH!!! You mean boy you!!

9 comments:

Amy C. said...

Ouch! I'd be pretty upset too! One of my kids got bit at a McDonalds once too. At least the other mom realized it was her son. Sometimes mom's are oblivious any thing happened at all. Sorry cute Bailey!

Lee & Kindra said...

I can't believe that! That is horrible. So sorry that happened.

Tyler & Laura said...

Her poor little face!! Oh, that breaks my heart. How scary for her! I agree with you completely; I would have told the other mom it wasn't okay same as you did! Goll! She should have taken him home after that, the rabid little kid!

RATCH said...

I am so sorry... I just want to squeeze her and kiss her! I hate unattentive moms... GRRRRR!

Mel and David said...

You need to bring me a long as a bodyguard.... I would have given that kid a little more than just a mean look...! Jk.... xoxo

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Oh my heck...I would have found him and bit him back the little brat! I hate mom's that ignore their kids while out at McDonald's!!

Tyler and Kristen said...

If that had happened to Alexandria, I don't know what I would have done, probably had to be physically restrained by my husband before I could go after the kid. I hope Bailey is alright?! I love reading your blog, Happy New Year!

Mandy said...

I am glad that I am not the only Mom that you would have a better chance of winning against a Grizzly that me when you cross my child. Manda I love your guts!

Mason & Laura said...

ohhh Amanda, it has been too long since I've read your blog! I am angry at this little boy too, and can't BELIEVE how negligent his mother was, and the HUGE sore left on your sweet little baby girl. But I do have to say that you are funny. I laughed at the beginning of your story " ... i don't like your child" hahaha, you are hilarious. Anyway, I hope poor lil' Bailey has recovered!! It was SO MUCH FUN to see you over thanksgiving. LOVE YA!!!