Friday, December 5, 2008

WHAT IN THE WORLD!?

No,.. this is not a post about the Theater!


Last night Peter and I crawled into bed and were JUST talking (like I would talk about the other!? Actually I would! Hahaha!) anyway, Peter bet me that I couldn't name all the different "12 days of Christmas" and I attempted to prove him wrong. So I started, A Partridge in a Pear tree, and I did pretty well until the 11th day, so with a little hubby help, I was at 12,.. 12 WHAT? I don't know!? I COULD NOT guess it, and I just started laughing, and then I started REALLY laughing and before I knew it I was laughing so hard, my nostrils were flaring, and I couldn't breathe! This lasted for oh, prolly 5 minutes. That part of the story happens probably monthly. I guess I just need to laugh and so I just do, and Peter sits there watching me fight for air and my nostrils flapping in the wind. Well, at about minute 6, I looked at Peter and I just start bawling,.. WHAT???? I know! I was just overwhelmed with how much I love him, and I couldn't hold back the tears, they were just streaming down my face and I couldn't stop. I need to add THERE WAS NO BREAK BETWEEN!! I SERIOUSLY went from laughing HYSTERICALLY to BAWLING faster than a Porshe goes from 0-60! Then I couldn't figure out what the heck was wrong with me and so I stared laughing again, and finally after about 15 minutes or craziness I was hungry and tired, so I ate a tums and fell asleep.





OH THE JOYS OF PREGNANCY! Luckily those are my emotional outbursts!

6 comments:

Mel and David said...

Eleven piper's piping! Duh! 12 drummers.... so disappointed Amanda! JK I have emotional changes like that all the time and I am not even prego! Totally normal! NO BIG DEAL!

Justin and Ashley said...

Oh girl! You make me laugh. So when are you supposed to be due then? Are you going to find out what you are having? We need to catch up in person real soon. Okay?
-Ashley

Anonymous said...

haha thats hillarious!!!!

Trent & Tara said...

Hey girl..I didn't know you were prego...congrats on that. So exciting...hope you get feeling better.

Pete said...

i love you babe!

Katie Smith said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. I love your "nostrils" flapping in the wind. Kill me girl...