Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's DaDa!

I am totally laughing my flabby-buns off at this moment! Peter just got home from work and school (and Christmas shopping). He ate dinner and then we decided that it would be a good thing to wake Bailey up from her MUCH needed late afternoon nap. Well when Peter is home,.. Bailey will have NOTHING to do with me. I am chopped liver as far as she is concerned. Well when you wake the beast from the dead of sleep, it makes it even worse. So, in Peter's awesome efforts to entertain her and relax a little himself, he turned on the XBox(which was getting pretty dusty!) He decided that she would probably enjoy this game most

He was right,.. SHE LOVED IT! It's a RIDICULOUS game but kinda funny. So They are sitting there and Bailey caught a good glimpse of Homer and got SOOOO excited and started giggling, she lifted up her cute little chubby arm and pointed her cute little chubby finger at the T.V. and in such a happy voice says,.... "It's DaDa!!"



OH SO FUNNY!!!!! Babe,.. I love your big bald head!!!

7 comments:

me and him said...

that's hillarious!

RATCH said...

Oh my goodness So cute!

Anonymous said...

That's worse than when Maddie told me she hated me. Did you cry Pete?

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

Oh my.... that is hilarious!! Kids are so funny :) How cute!

knitress of the night said...

oh cute. that kills me.

Pete said...

D'oh!

Katie Smith said...

Can I please start calling Peter "Homer?"