Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dear Vomit,

I loathe you.
I detest you.
You are very smelly!
You spew from every facial orifice (I guess not my ears, surprisingly!) Usually cleaning you up, creates that urge from deep within to forceably spew everything I HAVE eaten, WANTED to eat, and WILL eat in the near future, all over whoever and whatever is anywhere near me! And DON'T get me started with the lingering urge to continue vomiting ALLLLLLL DAYYYYYY LONGGGGGGG!!! When you come out of my daughter, it is usually in the form of curdled milk,.. GAH!! Your odor can be easily identified but first sniff, and it doesn't matter how well I scrub, or how much spray, or many candles I light, I am certain your sent is BURNT into my palate, not even coffee can cure it! But what I don't understand is how long your sent sticks to her skin, and hair. GAHHHH!!!!!! GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amanda,
Try thinking about something else, instead of me. May I suggest pondering what ham, mayonnaise, peanut butter and yogurt would taste like all blended together.
Love,
Vomit

me and him said...

like you say on your header: "life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain" {or in this case the VOMIT} hang in there manda...this too shall pass and the present at the end will be worth it all!

tiff and chris johnson said...

Shut up you faked it!?!? But how!? Don't they send you home if you're not contracting or dilating? I'm not doing either...it's so sad. And why all the vomit my dear? Are you sick!?

Newton said...

Sick!!!!

Bingham Fam said...

It WILL get better. I promise. I hate being pregnant but just keep reminding yourself of what you get at the end of all of this.

knitress of the night said...

Ugh. That sucks so bad. I can't imagine being sick all the time, and trying to take care of another kidlet. But if anyone cand do it, you can!

Katie Smith said...

Okay, that's just gross. Sorry you feel so icky. I hope it passes soon!!!

Thanks again for your help today. You rock my world.