Thursday, November 20, 2008

Team Jacob All the Way!!!

Last night, Peter's TOTALLY awesome cousin, who manages a movie theater, allowed a bunch of Robbins Twilight Fanatic Cousins to come and view the movie a whole DAY early. TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
Some of us decided to get together a little early to treat ourselves to some sugary (compote) goodness at Villiage Inn. DELISH!
I grew up with 3 cousins,.. yes,.. TOTAL, and they were all older than me, and lived far away. I don't think I have seen any of them for about 10 years. SO to be around all of Peter's cousins is really fun for me, not to mention they are HILARIOUS!!!! It could have very well been that it was 11:00 and I usually don't last past 10:00 on a good night! It was REALLY good to get out, have some good laughs, and catch a sappy romance vid-eo!
(p.s. Thanks to all the Robbins family members that make me feel like I have ALWAYS been a member of the family.)
~*MOVIE REVIEW*~
*STOP READING NOW IF YOU WOULD RATHER SEE THE MOVIE AND MAKE YOUR OWN OPINION!*
Overall I liked the movie. Of course reading the book is better, but I thought that they did a pretty good job.
*We all find certain things attractive i.e. bald and all muscle=yummy!!! But that's me! I personally didn't find Edward attractive. I thought that he looked too old, WAY older than Bella.
*I was REALLY glad that they figured out how to do Carlisle's make-up after the first scene with him in it, cause it was SOOOOO bad!!!
*I love JACOB BLACK!
*I was really worried about how they would pull off "sparkle in the sun" but they DID IT!!!!
*I LOVE THE BASEBALL SCENE!!
*There IS some cheese to go with Bella's Wine but what girl doesn't love some cheese?!?
So overall, I liked it,.. and I dare say I loved it,.. because hey,.. I LOVED the book!!
We had some fun taking pictures! Thanks Rach for letting me steal them off your blog, and for letting me come along!!


So maybe all this Vampire business made me a little thirsty. See that cavity free mouth!? Eat your heart out Edward! Muwahahahahahaha!!

6 comments:

Chris and Courtney said...

That is so cool you got to see Twilight a day early so jealous. Congrats on the new baby!

Loralee said...

You can never go wrong with a little compote.

Pete said...

What is Compote? I must be missing something.

RATCH said...

Mmmmmm Compote. It was so much fun!!!

RATCH said...

Yeah team Jacob!!! They are for sure making New Moon BTW!

Landon&Janell said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you being pregnant!! Sorry your not feeling so well, that bites. But hopefully that will end soon. When the due date? So i think i need to read these Twilight books, everybody loves them. Sound like a fun night!