Monday, November 3, 2008

!

This one is called 6 on 6's (or something like that)...

6 TV shows I like to watch:

1. The Hills
2. The Office
3. John and Kate plus 8
4. The Wiggles (bailey and I like to dance and sing!)
5. Heros
6. Oprah

6 Restaurants I like to eat at:

1. Cafe Rio
2. GoodWood
3. Tucanos
4. Gurus
5. Sam Hawk
6. Firehouse Pizza

6 things that happened today:

1. I showered(that's a feat!
2. I FINALLY went grocery shopping
3. I waited but didn't want the phone to ring
4. I cooked dinner
5. I told a bunch of people I am pregnant
6. I Kissed and tickled and played with Bailey

6 things I am looking forward to:

1. Hearing about our house
2. Peter to be done with school
3. Bailey to not be so sloppy eating
4. Having a baby in July!
5. Having a home one of these days,.. hopefully sooner rather than later!
6. Christmas shopping!

6 things on my wish list:

1. New furniture
2. The house we just put an offer on
3. A new Maternity Wardrobe(not gonna happen!)
4. A Bosch Mixer
5. To lose 20 lbs,.. looks like I am going to gain it first!
6. Photoshop

6 people I Tag:
The 6 people who want to do this!

P.s. Incase you didn't pick up on my not so sttle hit,.. re-read this post!

18 comments:

Alysa Stewart said...

Congrats!!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Congrats on the news!! I am very excited for you!! WE need to have a girls night before you move!!

Loralee said...

Maybe it's good news we didn't hear about your house today. Maybe they are thinking about it. I will call him in the morning. Congrats to big sister Baily.

me and him said...

CONGRATS!! i'm so happy for you! and good luck on the offer.

Mo said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for all of the changes in your family - all so WONDERFUL! We love you guys and hope that all goes smoothly with your house as well as your new BABY!

Cardon & Whitney said...

WHAT THE! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting that there's gonna be FOUR people in your BEAUTIFUL little family! and I'm crossing my fingers for you guys and the house...It's a beauty. What city is it in?

Mason & Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Lori said...

That is WAY exciting!!! July... that is so cool. I was always jealous of people w/bdays in July bc I always wanted to have a pool party, and that just wasn't gonna happen in Janauary. :) haha.

Congratulations, Robbins fam! Any wagers going on boy or girl yet??

jon and whit said...

so that was the most discrete way EVER of announcing that you're pregnant!! silly... but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! wooooo hoooo!! nothing is more exciting and fun! well maybe getting a new house... no. i don't think so. that IS way exciting by BABIES ARE THE BEST!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!

Tyler & Laura said...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Yay! I love how everyone is having babies again! I'm not alone! I am so excited for you! How are you feeling?!?!?

Jared said...

Yippy! At first I kept thinking "how come I hadn't heard about the baby thing?" Then I realized you were telling everyone at the same time. I am so happy for you and hope you are feeling well. I hope having a baby in July won't keep you away from Bear Lake.

Gailey Family said...

Congrats Amanda! I love your subtle hints. Baily is going to love having a little babe to maul! Hope you are feeling alright!

Audra said...

Congrats!!! I am very excited for you! Good luck on the house thing! P.S.- love the background! looks familiar! Great minds think alike!

Domestic Bliss(ters) said...

Hooray! Congratulations. That's some good news in a world (country) of bad news tonight! Hey, we're coming up for Thanksgiving. It will be a quick trip, but maybe we could grab some lunch with you guys on the Wednesday (the day before T-day) cause we'll be on our way up to Brigham. We could do a reunion w/ you, court, maybe even holly? Anyway, I wanna see Bailey!

RATCH said...

The Hills? Seriously I am a little shocked... for shame!

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

Very exciting! I am so happy for you! I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy, and with your house! You are growing up so fast! LOL :) Your little girl is so gorgeous by the way... good job!

knitress of the night said...

oh my gosh! yay! i am so excited for you.

Josh and Melissa said...

Congratulations! You are such a great mom to Bailey and your new addition is so lucky to be coming to your family! Good luck with everything with the house!