Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Boo,.....Ger

I was looking at Bailey's cute little squishy face today thinking "My goodness how you have grown" and the following thought (as it usually is) was "I need to blog it!" So here I am, just updating you all on how big she is getting.

She is honestly the funniest little girl! She has started being REALLY interactive (vocally) With it being just Bailey and I here all day, I just pretend she is a grown-up and I usually ask her questions, and then answer them for her. But she has learned "Yeah" and "Nao" So these are our conversations.

"Bailey, did you know you are the cutest!?" "yeah"
"Bailey, Do you want to go Bye Bye?" "yeah"
"Are you poopie? Should we change you!?" "Nao" -and then runs to "base" which is her bean bag. I guess she thinks she is home free!
"Do you want to get in your car seat?" "yeah"
"Did you know you are a stinker?" "yeah"

So on a so forth! It's really fun. We have a blast thinking of new questions to ask her.

She is still OBSESSED with the Wiggles. She usually ends up watching it while I am getting ready in the morning. But she always HAS to shower with me, or else she ends up IN the shower fully clothed. Not so cute! I am just too lazy to get up before her! It usually takes her sitting on my head for 20 min in the morning as it is. REALLY,.. that is her FAVORITE place to sit! Silly Girl!

Bailey has developed a new disease. I like to call it "TheChronicChaseMode" It doesn't matter why I am walking or looking anywhere in her direction, she usually squeals and runs to, yep, you guessed it, Home base, her beloved purple bean bag.

Bailey also decided that when I am in the pantry, or fridge, or doing Laundry, it's REALLY fun to close the door on Mommy. It's cute for like a minute!

The Tantrums are out of this world! I officially believe she is very advanced for her age because the terrible two's are here, and she is only 16 months old! VERY advanced! Baby Girl,.. Your Mamma's proud!!

Well I will just post some pictures of this girl, who is going to have to start sharing EVERYTHING one of these days! THANK GOODNESS for those 9 months right Katie? ;)

This is how we told the Robbins clan about the Fetus


Bailey has also learned the word Cheese,.. and she doesn't like to eat it,.. maybe I take a lot of pictures!?

13 comments:

Amanda said...

That big sister shirt turned out SOOO cute! good job crafty girl! i think my new nickname for you will be "your royal craftiness," cause you are so crafty =). anyway, i love that little girl!

Brittany said...

Congratulations, Amanda!

Tyler & Laura said...

Did you make that big sister shirt?! It's darling!! Bailey is getting so big...it's crazy to think you'll have two now, huh! I'm already trying to figure out what the heck I'm going to do...

Bingham Fam said...

What?! Your prego?! Congratulations you guys. I am so happy for you. Miss Bailey is adorable. I have the same conversations with Brody. But he is a little more vocal and sassy in his responses towards me. Not so nice. But you too will be there someday and wonder where is my little angel baby? Oh well. Seriously so exciting. Congrats again.

Lindsay Henderson said...

Congrats sister! I'm very excited for you and the fam! I haven't spoken to your face in forever, how are you guys?

Katie Smith said...

That Bailey is so stinkin' cute Amanda. It's a good thing she is betrothed to Jack. And, if that doesn't work out possibly I've got at least one more boy in me and she can marry a younger man. No same in that!

Congrats on the pregnancy!! I haven't checked your blog for just a couple of days and WHAM-O...such big news.

Ashley said...

Congrats on Baby number two!!!

Kelly and Whitney said...

Hey Amanda, This is Whitney (Hulse) Johnson. Im so glad I found your blog. Your little girl is so stinkin cute. Congrats on baby #2!!! thats awesome.
my blog is private let me know if you want to view it. Whits29@hotmail.com

Mandy said...

Bailey is so adorable! Congrats on number two we are super excited for you guys!

Taylor Jewell said...

Amanda long time no see. Or talk i guess. You are such a cute mom and have such an adorable little girl.
Taylor Jewell

Dane and Jessica said...

whoa whoa whoa!!! Talk about teaching me a lesson to not blog stalk you as much as I should your having a baby!?!?!?!?!?!? what in the world - have you ever heard of a phone call!?!?!?!?!?!? and you really think that you should put another baby through the torture of hanging out with you every day??? Congratulations!!!! I can't call u right now but trust me you will be getting a phone call asap

Josie said...

Congrat!!! How exciting to have a little one again. That is great!!! We had are first the same time butnot this time. I am waiting till Max is two until I think about that... he is a little shit I can't handle another yet:) Hope it all goes well.

Kera said...

Congratulations on the baby!!! man everyone is pregnant. I love it. I am sorry your sick. I threw up several times a day with this pregnancy until I discovered Zofran (well, the generic brand for Zofran) which is a million times cheaper.