Monday, May 4, 2009

Triplets?

Yesterday Bailey and I were just chillin, Fine,.. we were watching Lion King, YES together! Anyway, Bailey crawled up in my incredible shrinking lap and looked at me and patted my tummy and said Baby, and I said, YES!!! Good job! Then she patted the other two lumps and told me they were babies and I said, No,... not babies, and she said, YES! And then screamed YES!! So I guess we are having three babies,......? I have been SUPER worried that this ONE baby who is currently practicing her acrobat moves is actually a HE,..? The ultrasound wasn't THAT convincing.
I will clarify.
NO-this is not me! I wish! Look at those arms!?
YES-This means my boobs are EACH as large as my stomach,....... when I am 7 1/2 months pregnant. Bah Humbug! Tear!
p.s. I need help, remember how I am indecisive? Well I found two fabrics that I REALLY like for Chloe's room but I can't decide which one I like better. Vote! and quick like cause I gotta get crack-a-lackin on this baby stuff. 9 weeks left!!! Well,.. I am hoping more like 8!



12 comments:

Kathlen said...

I like the second one!!

RATCH said...

I LOVE the first one the best

Justin and Ashley said...

I like the second one the best, but the first one seems more like you? I don't know, either one would be so very cute! And yes we do need to have lunch sometime, and soon before that baby comes!!! My work schedule is a little crazy right now, but I will call you this week and we can plan something, okay?
-Ashley

Jess said...

Awe, triplets :) The first one is cute, but I like the second one better.

Gailey Family said...

Haha! Dying laughing right now. I love little Bailey that girl is HILARIOUS! Can I borrow her for a few hours? I need a few good laughs in my life.

I think the second one is adorable. But so is the first. Cant wait to see what your going to do! Either way super cute bedding.

Amanda said...

Ok, now I don't know. I think you'd love either one. And i was thinking maybe the idea of Bailey being pink and green, and chloe being purple and green...is a good one. but i do love both, and probably am leaning toward the pink. so yeah, good luck. Also, Bailey and the "triplets" are hilarious. And...crack a lackin? have you been watching madagascar??

Anonymous said...

It sounds like being Bailey's mom is a lot of fun!

I like the purple/blue/green pattern. It seems more calm and relaxing.

marci said...

manda, that girl is so dang funny! i love it.

as far as my vote. i need more details...what color is the crib?? the walls? the carpet? i love the first one myself. (and it fits your personality so perfectly, i'm sure it will fit chloe's as well.) i think it would be so cute with a crisp white sleigh crib. the colors would really pop. are you making the bedding? i would use the hot pink in a thick, silk ribbon to make the bumber ties. you could even hang a small white chandelier as the light in the room and pull out the bright colors in decor peices throughout. the white will give a fresh contrast and yet, all together you'll still get a wimsical, elegance to the nursery!

sorry, but once you ask...ideas start to flow and i can't help myself! can't wait to catch up soon!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I vote #2 even though whatever you do will be super fabulous!!

Lee & Kindra said...

I love the first one. It's so bright and fun!

megan and darin said...

ha ha. thats funny that baily thought you were growing two extra babies. i like the second fabric. so so cute

Dane and Jessica said...

I bet you get the triplet comment from more people than just Bailey jk. I am SORRY I didn't call you back I was having insurance issues and was on the phone all lunch and after work...no joke. But we gotta get together!! I like the first one the best and I love the name Chloe