Friday, May 1, 2009

Baby Chloe

Peter and I,.. Actually I,.. have decided that Robbins baby numero dos will be named
Chloe Marie
Chloe cause it's cute, Marie because that's my middle name, I know Marie is SUPER original. I'm still not 100% set on Chloe Marie, but I'm pretty sure when she makes her debut, she will be Chloe to me. I am praying again that she gets her Daddy's hair,.. well the hair her Daddy HAD. See,.....



Oh my goodness,.. he was (still is) so DARN cute! I LOVE that sweater.

How could I NOT want that for my baby girl? I prayed and prayed that Bailey would get it, but the poor child got my hair instead. STICK straight, every curly haired women's dream, and my worst nightmare.
My Dr's appointments are short sweet and to the point. I pee in my little cup, wait to see the Dr, tell him nothing new, and hear nothing really all that new in return. Other than this last time his words of advice were, eat red meat, and don't go to Mexico.
Check and Check!
2 years ago today I was sitting in a hospital room, holding Peter's hand BAWLING, because I had jaundice, and was in INCREDIBLE pain that had lasted an ENTIRE week. My Dr(who I really liked, he just didn't understand) thought I had heartburn and it took VERY advanced jaundice (meaning my skin was YELLOW, and so were the whites of my eyes) for anyone to do anything about my pain. I sat in a hospital bed for 4 days, ate NOTHING, was pumped full of IV fluids and antibiotics for a pancreatic infection, and many shots to develop Bailey's lungs (just in case)stop contractions, round the clock fetal monitoring and each of those 4 days were spend in a Labor and Delivery room just in case they had to induce me. We were SUPER blessed that we had AMAZING health insurance because after it was all over I was curious as to what the hospital billed the health insurance company, and it was well over $80,000. YES,.. $80 GRAND!

We were blessed that I didn't have to have surgery while pregnant, and Bailey was able to bake a little longer until she came out PERFECTLY cooked.
So what I am saying is that I am glad that my Doctor's appointments are short, sweet and to the point. I am grateful that things are going MUCH easier with Chloe.

Decorating her room is proving to be just as big of a challenge as Bailey's room was. I had a vision of a color palate but am unable to find ANYTHING that I like. I am changing it because MOST everything I have fits but I want to use them in Bailey's room still.
I am a big fan of BRIGHT colors, always have been, always will be, prolly. I REALLY like lighter colors, but I am just more drawn to the bright.

So Bailey was my PINK and GREEN girl, and Chloe is going to be my PINK, YELLOW and ORANGE girl.

kinda like this......

So,..if you notice any crib bedding that is bright PINK, YELLOW and ORANGE, let me know!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Manda!
I don't know if I have still even heard that whole story about being in the hospital with your gall bladder problems! I didn't know you were there for 4 days! I can't believe it! So sad!!! I'm glad it all worked out though, and little Bailey was perfectly done when she came out right on time =). So scary though...
Also, I LOVE the pink, orange, and yellows!! So adorable. I'll keep my eyes peeled =).

Tyler & Laura said...

Amanda, that is SCARY!! I'm sure glad everything turned out okay for you and that everything is going even better this time around. No one likes health scares when they're preggo! Oh, if you've ever heard of them, Bananafish makes WAY cute crib bedding (Target and Babies R Us and other places online sells the line) and I bet they have a cute set in those colors. I'll keep my eyes open for you!

Mel and David said...

Wow, I almost forgot about that whole drama. I feel like because I was gone for your whole pregnancy and then came back when Bailey was born tnat she kinda just dropped from the sky. I hope nothing like that happens this time.... we will be far to busy tanning at seven peaks to fuss with any hospital stays...etc....etc. Love the colors and the brightness

-trypo ( I think I am going to start using that as a new word)

Holli said...

ok so there is this website called modpeapod.com that does really cute bedding. She will custom make it for you or she sells all the fabrics, since I know you are super crafty and can prob whip together something professional looking. Well I love ya and YES can we please get together asap!!!

Kera said...

i had no idea adults could get jaundice. consider me informed.