Thursday, June 18, 2009

Poser

Last night Bailey was in a rare and unusually cute mood. I took a picture of her, and she KEPT asking me to take "more cheese mommy" so then I started asking her strike a pose. I will just let you enjoy. Some I posed and asked her to copy what I did,.. but most were just her idea.

I told her to pose,.. and this is what she gave me,.. work it girl!

This is Bailey's "special" pose.

"I cute Mommy!"

This is how Bailey wants me to sit when I get the chance to actually do so. I made the mistake of asking her one day if she wanted to feel Chloe kick, and now she just wants to kick Chloe, along with the kisses of course.

I know,.. my belly button isn't popped,.. it doesn't pop. It was a sad realization when I had Bailey and it never did. :(

I have been avoiding this picture for a long time, and I finally caved when I felt decent looking last night. (Peter and I got to go on a date!) So, I will state the obvious,

I'm huge.

I know.

Little Preggers update:

I had my appointment on this last Tuesday,

3cm dilated

80% Effaced

Dr. Haskett was so kind and stripped my membranes. It hurt like a mother though.

If she isn't here by the 2nd, they will induce me.

The Dr. does not believe I will make it to then.

As long as she doesn't arrive ON Bailey's birthday. (June 30th)

I spent 2 hours up last night with fairly hard contractions every 2 minutes, but when I called the hospital the nurse said,.. take some Tylenol and a bath, and come in if A, B, or C happen. I fell asleep praying those things would happen and woke up to no baby! :(

I just want to have her already.

I know I am still 3 weeks until my due date, but I don't care. The more time I have between Chloe's arrival and Peter leaving for Alaska, the happier I will be!

Yes my feet are still RIDICULOUSLY swollen.

OH,.. BY THE WAY,.. Someone calls me MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a new development, but a GLORIOUS one!!!

15 comments:

Amanda said...

Bailey is hilarious and adorable! I love the pouty face one the best. Also, your belly is adorable too! I'm so glad you got some pictures!

Tyler & Laura said...

Amanda, this will sound kind of weird, but your pregnant tummy is BEAUTIFUL! No stretch marks...you lucky woman! I think you look gorgeous. Good luck with everything!

Gailey Family said...

Haha! I have never met Bailey but I can tell you I love that girl already. She is so stinkin cute, all attitude! Oh PS I now hate you because you have such a pretty pregnant belly. Ok so I dont hate you I just envy you!
Good Luck with the last leg s

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

You guys are too cute for words. I can't wait to see this second Robbins girly - She'll surely be adorable like her big sis. We miss you guys and love you lots.

Hugs,
Ash

Jess said...

Bailey is so cute. I love her poses. I hope you get to hold your new baby soon. It never seems to come fast enough

Katie Smith said...

I love Bailey's attitude. She is adorable and looking so grown up!! You also look adorable and I know all too well the feeling of just wanting your baby to come already! I'm praying for you and checking back often to see the first pics of baby Chloe! Good luck.

Justin and Ashley said...

I miss Bailey...we want to come and babysit again!! Seriously! I haven't commented on your blog in forever and I still haven't called you to set up going out to lunch or even just called you to catch up like I want to every time I read your blog...yeah I'm bad...I also haven't caught up on our blog for forever! I love the picture of you pregnant. Honestly you look very pretty pregnant. :) I'm going to call you tomorrow okay? I promise! (I think, ha ha!)

Todd and Kara said...

Adorable! Loving the pics of the babe and you! So cute and fun. Good luck with baby number two, you brave woman! I'm so excited to see her!

Holli said...

You look so stinkin hot...Jake and I are coming back for two weeks in July so let me bring you dinner or something!!! Love you xoxox

Dane and Jessica said...

I'm not surprized that she finally picked up on the poses she sees you doing in the mirror to yourself every morning...thats so funny though!

Justina Selim said...

You look so cute!

Kera said...

ah the waiting game right before the due date. probably the longest time in a pregnant girls life. good luck!!!

RATCH said...

I know you are busy trying to coax out that baby but I respectfully request and update! Now please. I need my bailey fix. :)

RATCH said...

zoo pictures? maybe?

Lori said...

Wow- so exciting that it's getting near the end of the pregnancy!! :) July 2nd is coming fast! We're excited to see pictures of this beautiful little baby! Yea! And you look fabulous in your "getting ready to go out on the town" pictures. Love it.