Thursday, October 8, 2009

Conversations

Bailey-"Mommy,.. Where Daddy?"
Me-"He went to work sweetheart.
Bailey-"I want Daddy, You go to work"
-You know you are a boring mom when your 2 year old tells you to go to work!
After 3 years of dreaming, it has come true!
Bailey now says ,......
"Hey Sexy!"
(We are still workin on "I'm a Diva!" But usually when I tell her to say it she says,.. No, No Diva mom, no Sexy. no no no.)
Added to that,.. Bailey's cousin Spencer came over the other day and when we opened the door, this was the conversation they had.
Bailey- "Hey Sexy"
Spencer-"Hi bummy"(Yes he is a 4 year old boy and boogers, poop and bums are REALLY funny!)
Bailey-"Oh Hi!!"
Peter took Bailey to the little park down the street from our house, and there are those little wood chips on the ground. Bailey ran down there, and hopped over the egde and Peter heard her say,..
"Hey, it's fast grass,..... NO,.. It's not grass." Then she just laughs at her self. So funny!
I have been busy painting the last two days, which means that maybe Bailey hasn't been tended to like normal. Well she was wearing a little dress, and MAYBE I hadn't changed her bum in a while, so I am up on a ladder and all the sudden Bailey starts screaming, and then sobbing isues, and I ask her what's wrong and she tells me "mommy, my butt is broken" and while laughing, I walk over to her and her diaper was SUPER full and one side had broken off. But her butt was broken! LOVE IT!! I'm a REAL good mom.

2 comments:

me and him said...

so dang cute! and please oh please let me see what you're painting!

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

You always put a smile on my face. How is little Miss Chloe feeling? Better? I hope so - I really want to come see you this week!