Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sweet Baby girl

I was folding laundry this afternoon, as Chloe slept in her bouncer at my feet. I love her every minute, but there are many moments in the day that I look at her and look at Bailey and I am OVERWHELMED with love for my sweet baby girls.
Chloe has Croup, and so I have had a humidifier by her side all day, and while I was getting ready, I decided to just turn on the shower as hot as I could, and the bath tub, and create our own little Sauna. Although her cough makes me cough and cry a little too, she is still ALL smiles, and I can't help but kiss her face a million times a day, and still feel like I don't kiss her enough.
Her sweet spirit strengthens my testimony of Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ. The joy I feel, knowing that I get to be with my angel babies and my amazing hunka hunka burnin love for FOREVER!! I am grateful for my religion that allows me to be able to be sealed to my family forever.
Anyway,.. Chloe is cute, and I am just so in love with her.

Yes,.. I know it looks like she is going to poop,.. Chloe, Not me!

I love this girl!

I love this girl too.

and I REALLY love this dude!!!

2 comments:

Jed and Chelsea said...

Wow, Amanda. Your girls are DOLLS!!! They are soo dang cute. I love your random little photos of them. And the pic on the front of your blog looks fake - where is that? So beautiful.

RATCH said...

You made me tear up. I want to kiss her cheeks right now!