Friday, October 2, 2009

Opinion


My sister-in-law and I have been discussing our opinions about animal print shoes. I have NEVER been a fan of animal print, ANYTHING. I feel like you shoul love your animals, not wear them. And no,.. I am not a member of PETA. So,.. my sister(we are pretty much sisters) bought a REALLY cute pair of shoes and I decided I wanted them too,..but in Zebra Print.


When I told Peter I wanted these Zebra Print shoes, he told me he wouldn't be seen in public with me. (He was kidding) But I did mention that I would wear them to church.


So,.. church worthy? Peter made me sit and tell him the deffiniton of "modest". SO,.. are these modest enough for church? Egh?!?!?!?

14 comments:

Jess said...

They're modest, they just show off your cute personality!

Lee & Kindra said...

I think they are cute! They won't show your toe cleveage will they? Ha ha!

Mel and David said...

Oh I surprisingly love them!!!! YOu should definitely wear them to church.

-bootali

Loralee said...

Why would animal print be immodest?

Anonymous said...

I think they might be a little flashy for church, but I don't even really see "zebra" in them. It just looks like funky black and white stripes to me. And congratulations: new shoes are always exciting!

RATCH said...

Immodest?... No
Awesome?... YES!
I would TOTALLY wear them to church.

me and him said...

most definately church worthy! pair them with a simple black dress and wa-la, it's magic!! if it helps any, i was at a womens conference once and sat next to sister Bednar. she had on a very conservative black dress suit with RED shoes!! so spunky and cute! i love it!!

Audra said...

TOTALLY!! My favorite pair of shoes is a pair of 3 inch zebra print heels with red patent leather trim....I wear them to church all the time and have even gotten compliments from the Bishop! So...if the bishop says it's ok, then by all means SHOW "EM OFF!

Amanda said...

I, of course, LOVE them...and I would wear my leopard ones to church, and therefore zebra is also perfectly acceptable!

get them...

Kera said...

I am sort of confused as to why they would be immodest??? I don't think its a sin to have some style. Just don't worship them.
They are in fact adorable. I love a good animal print shoe. Its when you start wearing animal print all over your body that gets a little scary!

Kera said...

And when I say "scary" I mean tacky.

Wes and Dani said...

Church-worthy for sure. :)

Todd and Kara said...

Yep wear em. You can pull anything off girl. And your family picture is adorable. Beautiful girls!!!

Kami said...

I want zebra print shoes! Very cute and fun!