Thursday, October 15, 2009

My little Cubbie Scouts

They called me to Cub Scouts


My first Den Meeting was interesting, when we found a worm.



Then they killed it.



Remember how I have two little
{GIRLS?}
And we have princess dance parties?

(this is me being relieved and happy)

I was excited to get one of these though.

(BELIEVE ME: when I say I COULD NOT flip this picture!)
Always wanted a scouting shirt, and now I have one! Does this mean I am going to have to learn to do boy-ish stuff?

Nah!

6 comments:

RATCH said...

You make me laugh... It is a really random calling for you I must say. You will be great though!

Wes and Dani said...

That would be exactly how I'd feel if that were my calling, lol. :)

Audra said...

Oh Amanda! I totally know how you feel. I got called to the boy scouts and it was the last calling I was expecting. I choked when he said it. Good luck with it! Luckily, I moved before I had to go to camp!

Mel and David said...

haha! i love it! I love the facial expressions too! i also love the color in the background. Nice

Jess said...

You're so funny! I have the same calling you do! Things with the scouts are.... interesting (that's a good word for it). Good luck!

Todd and Kara said...

Yes I love this only because I was a scout leader in our last ward and laughed my head off every Thursday night. You just keep those little girls close. : )