Friday, October 23, 2009

Mamma Cakes

{I think I forgot my face was on the front of my head,.. not the top,.. Why am I holding my head like that!?}
Happy Birthday Mamma Cakes!
The Big
62
62 Reasons I love you Mamma!
Reasons 1-62,......
YOU ARE THE BEST!
You don't look a day past 62!
JUST KIDDING!!
But really,.. what WAS the earth like before God made dirt?
What DID dinosaurs go instinct!?
Okay,.. All jokes aside,.. I Love you Mom!
I never knew how much you loved me until I had my own babies,.. but I still love you more!
Now let's go get a pedi!

2 comments:

Mel and David said...

I love you too Mom! Happy Birthday! P.s. Thanks for letting us stay up late in high school, and also for making us cinnamon rolls for sadie hawkins.... the list goes on and on. Oh and thank you for raising the bestest friend I have ever had!

Happy Birthday!

-chines

Skylight Contractors Milford said...

This was great to rread