Monday, July 6, 2009

LeT FrEeDoM RiNg!

I JUST realized that I made my last post on the 4th. It came and went, and I missed it. That's okay,.. I am just more than happy that my uterus and I will be celebrating it next year!!! That's happy!! So I just have a few minutes while my mom entertains Bailey in the little pool outside to post a few pictures. So here you go.


This is my love,.. Kimmy. I blogged about her earlier. So I really do love her. She was the BEST nurse EVER!! I cry when I start thinking about her. It was like 15 minutes after this picture was taken that I started hemorrhaging. I didn't think that a person I never knew before could care so much. She would come in and see me before her shifts and after her shifts, even when I wasn't her patient. She Was very open and honest with me about what was going on, even though it wasn't good news. She was always just RIGHT there to help me with WHATEVER!

If you ever have a baby at American Fork Hospital,.. ask for this girl. She was seriously AMAZING!! Thank you Kimmy!







Bailey came to visit and meet her new sister. Who she can't get enough of. She wants to just look at her all the time. It's so cute. She left, and then I started hemorrhaging again, and pictures have been the last thing on my mind since.


Then we got to go home. We are happy to be here. All together as a family, with my Uterus. I have a feeling you are all going to hear many praises to that organ over the next few posts. We have become good friends through all of this.

So an Amanda Update,.. I am feeling MUCH better. My hemotacrit is still pretty low, so I am busy making more blood and (red?) blood cells. But other than that,.. i just feel like i had a baby. Which is GREAT news. I am still pretty swollen considering all the fluids they pumped into me and the blood transfusion. So,.. I appreciate all of your concern and love and prayers. They were felt! Thank you!!

7 comments:

Tyler & Laura said...

Well don't you look all sassy and hot on the birthing table! Yowza! And your daughter is GORGEOUS. What a sweet little thing--and she has such a pretty little nose. I love her! I'm so glad that you are okay. I've been worried about you! And your uterus deserves a medal, seriously. SO glad that things are looking safe now :)

Audra said...

Oh Amanda! She is precious! I have to agree, you look pretty dang good for just giving birth and going through all that. We are thinking about you and praying that everything just gets better and better. Tell your mom hi for me!

Wes and Dani said...

That is the cutest headband ever. :) You're so lucky! 2 beautiful little girls!

Newton said...

She is so beautiful and we are VERY relieved that you are ok! We love you guys!!

Gailey Family said...

This is the first chance I have had a chance to check out your blog and see this cute babe! Wow... Amanda what a crazy few days you have had. I am so glad you are doing so much better and i am relieved your uterus is so tough! : ) You have an amazingly beautiful little girl and I love Chloes name. I hope you are enjoying your 2 beautiful girls! Your a lucky mama girl!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Oh my gosh I am so sorry to hear about the complications. I hope you are ok and recoup well! I was on the border of having a transfusion it is so scary. I can't imagine actually having one. Your little Chloe is ADORABLE!!!

Alysa Stewart said...

Yay! Congratulations on the gorgeous girl! And glad to hear you're doing well too.