Monday, July 27, 2009

Ode to Rachel

My dearest Rachel Robbins Clarke.
Oh how amazing your skillz are.
You rock.
Thank you for catching these precious moments of my baby girl, and for capturing them with Bailey also.
{Thank You}
{Thank You}
{Thank You!!}
Enjoy her
(pictures)
I do!
and I can't seem to keep Bailey from lying on top of her to smother her in kisses,.. and if I could,.. I would too!!

There is just something so cute about stuffing a chubby baby in a teacup!?
I couldn't resist posting this one.
"Oh!"


Oh goodness, she is beautiful! I am so in love!

Even though she is TOTALLY her father, I see a little of me in her, in this picture!? Maybe I just want to think I am beautiful, because she IS beautiful!

9 comments:

RATCH said...

My FAVORITE post title ever! SO glad that you love them... she IS beautiful, just like her mother.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Oh my gosh she is ADORABLE!! I love the pic's she did an amazing job!! And FYI you ARE beautiful!!

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

LOVE these. LOVE them. She is gorgeous! And yes... she looks like her mommy. :) You guys are beautiful.
Hugs,
Ash

Justin and Ashley said...

Oh my goodness I love those pictures! They are perfect! I want to hold that so cute brand new baby of yours!

Domestic Bliss(ters) said...

Amanda, she really is beautiful! I LOVE her headbands? Did you make them? Assuming you did (since you are so cute and crafty like that), I am enlisting you to make some for my baby girl (if I ever have one). No, this is not a pregnancy announcement. But, when and if I have a girl, I would love for you to make me all those cute headbands (i'll even pay you!)

Alex and Anna said...

she is SO SO SO cute!!

Mason & Laura said...

MANDA! wow, it has been way too long. CONGRATULATIONS on another BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!! She is absolutely gorgeous, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. I'm so glad YOU are doing well, and despite a few scary things everything's all good :)

Amanda said...

I love those pictures, and I love that beautiful girl!

Brittany said...

CUTE pics. The shirt is from Urban Wear in the University Mall...I'm not sure if they have more, but I love it and they had other shirts that color as well.