Thursday, July 23, 2009

WARNING
Mushie Factor:10+
3 years ago,....
We were kid-less, homeless, starving students. Okay,.. we weren't REALLY homeless, or starving,.. but definitely kid-less. and students,.. if you count being ENROLLED in classes but not ATTENDING them, a student, then check!(me,.. not Peter)
Our Anniversary was actually on Monday, but seeing as how I didn't even get a shower this week, until today(oh whatever,.. I know you have all gone at least that long ONCE) blogging wasn't going to happen either.
I can honestly say, it's been the best 3 years of my life, and I am going to go ahead and say the same for my husband because, well,... I know how AWESOME I am to be married to!!!
{N'T}
But he puts up with me(THANK GOODNESS!). I think he thinks there is a trophy wife under this stuff that is all too similar to jello jugglers,.. I don't know why else he would stick around. (let's just let him think that,.. humm-kay!?)
All jokes aside, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my husband. He is amazing and makes me want to be a better person. He is an amazing father,.. OH MY GOODNESS,.. such an amazing daddy!!
So 3 years ago, I made the BIGGEST and BEST decision of my life. It didn't take me long to know it was right,.. how could you resist this!?

I love you Peter!! Thank you for marrying me,.. and being so amazing!!


Some of my favorite moments since we have been married:

-OBVIOUSLY the birth of our children-

-Our Honeymoon{broken bed}-

-Our trips to Argentina!-

-All the times you have corrected me when I said stukid things-

{ie. quirps, norwegia, skitzafoid}

-All of our hilarious sleep talking experiences-

I'm excited for an Eternity of funny stories and lots of love!

5 comments:

RATCH said...

I am so glad that you two got married 3 years ago... even with your quirpiness! :)

Grandma Cindy said...

You and Peter are perfect for each other! I am so happy you were married 3 years ago..... It is awesome to have such a happy bestie! Congrats!!

-dettionb

Oh this says grandma cindy cause I am apparently on my moms account :)

Amanda said...

You guys are super cute, and I love you! And I, too, am so glad you 2 crazy kids got hitched!

Tyler & Laura said...

Okay, I love that we have the same anniversary :) And I LOVE your wedding pictures--you stunner you!! You're already a trophy wife :) And heck YES I have gone four days without showering!! If anyone says they haven't, then they are freaking liars. Amen!

Justin and Ashley said...

Congrats you guys I can't believe that it has been 3 years already! Can I come and visit you soon? Call me okay?