Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wanna know something fun?

Chloe already has a cousin younger than her!!

Here is the SUPER fun part.
Peter's brother Andy(wife Emily) have 2 boys and 2 girls. Gabe and Noah are 7 and 5. They are super cute kids! Eve and Esther are 2 and 2 days.
Eve and Bailey are 6 weeks apart. And Chloe and Esther are 8 days apart.

NO!!
We did not plan this. Bailey was very much a surprise, (BEST surprise ever!) and Chloe was totally planned(Disneyland souvenir), but we were unaware of Andy and Emily's intent on getting pregnant also.
Anyway,.... It has been SOOOO fun for Bailey to have a cousin so close in age (and location). We say they are best friends and yes,.. this is very much a forced friendship. Like they even know!? Being as young as they are, they haven't really acknowledged each other, they just do their own little thing, but the last few times we have been together Bailey and Eve haven't left each others sides. I LOVE IT!! If they lose track of each other they call out,.. "where are you?" and grow anxious if they can't find each other.
I grew up with 3 cousins and come to find out only 2 of them are really my cousins,....? And I haven't seen any of them in over 10 years. It's sad, yes. But what I am getting at is this whole cousins being friends thing, is SUPER foreign to me. I always wished I could have that for myself, but there wasn't much I could do about it, but hope for it, for my children.
So,.........
I am proud to announce a new best friend pair.
Esther & Chloe

Hey Esther,.. pull my finger! (Peter told me to write that, and I agreed, it was funny!)

Cute little best friend feet

On another note of Best Friends,.. Bailey REALLY loves her new little sister. She ALWAYS wants to see "baby co-wee" and when she sees her she says,.. "oh!! baby co-wee, cute" and gives her a super soft kiss. She is so good about being soft, and we have been able to use Chloe as a good reason not to scream anymore. It's prefect for all of us!!!!!

8 comments:

RATCH said...

Two squishy kissable adorable babies! It just doesn't get better than this!

Mel and David said...

Oh how sad... no cousins for you. I love that you use her to make Bailey not scream... that is classic!

-polonsum

Gailey Family said...

It is so nice to have cousins so close. My sisters 2 boys are pretty close to my two but not that close! So fun. Oh and ps have I told you you have a gorgeous little girl! : )

Jess said...

How fun for your girls!

Amanda said...

I LOVE those pictures! I like the idea of built in best friend cousins =).

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

Ok, so I'm kinda silly, but I love reading your blog so much that when I saw your post title I said, "ya!" Tee, hee. :)
That is super fun and you officially have the cutest little girls ever. Love you girl! Miss ya.

Season said...

Congrats on little Chloe! She IS beautiful! And what a scary birthing story. (Is it a problem that I laughed all the way through it? You are so funny Amanda.) Hope you are healing quickly. And getting some rest, too.

Todd and Kara said...

So precious.