Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hakuna Matata!

The Easter Bunny brought Bailey some fun toy "buggies" in her Easter Basket, including one of these:


Bailey hasn't really been exposed to Spiders, it's been winter for so dang long that we haven't had an infestation in our house yet, I am expecting it shortly. That is if Mother Nature comes to her senses here one of these days and realizes IT'S SPRING!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I don't know where Bailey's fear of spiders comes from but it's pretty funny! Her "spide" sat untouched on the fireplace for the first few days even though I would try to trick her into bringing it to me. She would run over to grab it for me and when she got close enough to grab it, she would turn and look at me and say,.. "Spide, Scare me, AHHH!!" When she says Ahh, it's very monotone and she sounds more bored than her facial expressions are stating. Her eyes get really big, and she scrunches her nose. It's pretty darn cute if you ask the Mamma, or Dadda, seeing as how Bailey thinks my name is Dadda. Can you tell I am getting tired of being called Dadda!?

Well today I FINALLY found my DVD of The Lion King that I have had since High School. I needed to run some errands and so I popped it in the DVD player and off we went. Walt, I owe ya one big guy! Bailey loves to make commentary on whatever movie she is watching and from the back seat I hear,.. "Buggies,.. SICK!" a little more enthusiastic than normal. After listening for a minute to find out what part of the movie it was, I came to realize it was when Timon & Pumba are munchin on some Grub!

It is, Such a wonderful phrase!! And yes, eating buggies IS Sick Bailey!!! You smart girl!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is sooo funny! I want to hear her say that! I keep meaning to tell you that Spencer LOVES those little bugs and snakes that you guys gave him at Easter. He's even brought them to bed with him a couple of nights! Ahh, to be so easily amused =). It is pretty crazy to see the difference between boys and girls SO early!

Dane and Jessica said...

The spider thing is hilarious...pumba TOTALLY reminds me of someone I know...I bet you know who I'm talking about!! So fitting to be next to the rest of your family pics on your blog