Thursday, April 2, 2009

No holdin out on me!

I decided that I REALLY like maternity clothes. I never really bought any during my pregnancy with Bailey. My pants still fit(with a hair tie around the button of course) and I didn't really gain that much weight. WELL,... different kid, different pregnancy. I am kind of wishing that I had kept my gallbladder so I would be forced to be on a low fat diet. The chocolate cake I ate 75% of, along with the cinnamon bears, and some mad Kneaders cravings, aren't helping my weight gain any. I am like an eating machine people!! ANYWAY,.. I am thinking that investing in some maternity clothes would be a wise decision these days. I have been keeping a close eye on the usual places to find cute stuff, ie: Gap, Old Navy, Motherhood, the usual. So being the unfationable person that I am, I wondering if anyone knows of any places that aren't the usual places. So,.. Let me know if you've got something up your sleeve!!

6 comments:

Justina Selim said...

I got a couple pairs of maternity jeans that I absolutely LOVED at Trendy Tots at the Riverwoods. So cute. I think the brand was Prevoir. Good luck!

jon and whit said...

maternity pants are a MUST!! i started wearing them at 14 weeks!!! i was so uncomfortable & then once i bought my first pair - i was in love! i got a pair at kohls, two at old navy, and a pair at Ross! yeah i didn't even know Ross had maternity clothes, i was just in there for something else and found them! the best part was they were only $12!! go Ross!

ps i LOOOOOVE kneaders!!

Jess said...

kikisfashions.com. I don't know what she has now, but when I was preggers with my kiddos she had some cute stuff! Good luck!

Amy C. said...

I love Target! Not so unusual but my favorite.

Amanda said...

Yeah, Target is ALWAYS awesome. I also got a couple of things at Kohl's and Macy's...they were on sale too, which was great! I have to admit though, Old Navy and Motherhood were my very favorite and where 80% of my maternity wardrobe came from =).

Tyler & Laura said...

I got a really nice pair of jeans at Ross for like $13! Motherhood is always a good standby, and their sales (especially check the on-line ones) are KILLER!