Monday, April 20, 2009

One Year Older, and Sunshine Too

We kicked off the Birthday celebrations with having dinner with my brother Dave, his wife Amanda and their son, Spencer. Bailey and Spencer are great little buddies and have a lot of fun together. My brother Dave is the ultimate Spazz, and I say that from one spazz to another. (that's why we like each other so much!!!) Dave told Bailey and Spencer to imitate his AWESOME dancing(yes in the middle of the restaurant) and this is what we captured.

Funny Kids!! Bailey and Spence have some MAD moves!! Isn't my Sis-in-law beautiful!!


Yes,. that second chin of mine is one whole chocolate cake eaten entirely by Muwah!

We had a chance to get out of town and enjoy the sun in Southern Utah, while the snow melted off our driveway. I wasn't about to pass up that opportunity! Plus it was my birthday, and I figured this will probably be our last chance to just kinda go, on a whim, before I pop this little bundle of joy out! I keep thinking,.. "Isn't she ready yet?,.. I am!" Actually I'm totally not, but the nesting is starting to kick in, or maybe it's Spring and I need to clean for once or something!? Anyway,.. BACK TO OUR TRIP,....

We left Friday afternoon, and since I COULDN'T WAIT to get to some sunshine, we didn't stop once and Bailey slept almost the entire way! I was glad I didn't have to listen to any of the 6 Disney movies we rotate through, even though it's really cute to hear Bailey imitate her favorite parts. We got there and had some delish dinner, enjoyed walking around the Outlets. I managed to get out of the outlets there only spending $1.58. I know, it's a MIRACLE!!
Saturday, we got up, and before I knew it, we were out the door and headed for a Dinosaur adventure. Well,.. not really an adventure, but we saw some pretty cool foot print fossils and I REALLY liked it! Bailey REALLY liked her $2 dinosaur figure-ish thing-a-ma-bob. Thanks Grandma! Another thing that must go to bed with Bailey, we are up to big Nemo, 2 finger puppet Nemo's, "baby-coot", MickMouse, Banket, Spideew, and now Dino. How did I get here again!? Then it was off to a Church site (Jacob Hamlin's Home) really neat church history that I had never heard! I recommend it!

Note,... The dino in Bailey's hand. She LOVES it! Im sure you didn't miss her cute face.

Birthday Lunch! Thanks Jan and Lynn!!

Water Fountains. OH WOW, I hadn't laughed that hard in a LONG time. Bailey was pretty sheepish at first, but as soon as she accidentally got wet, it was a BLAST! I was grateful for the opportunity to soak up the sun too!


Then Peter and I were off to a VERY uneventful evening of driving around St. George looking for the dollar theater, with no luck! Oh well, it was fun to just be together. Thanks Dave and Rachel!!

Sunday we relaxed, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Monday-Brigham Young's Home tour, and then Back to town square. We couldn't get enough of the water fountain. I will have to figure out how to post video. We are going to have to go to the Gateway for some more of this water stuff!!


P.S. If you are a single male, with creepy, long, dirty hair, PLEASE don't go walking around a park full of little children smiling creep-ily at the mom's and watching our kids. You invoke angry feelings, like I witnessed some pedophile walking through the park. humm,...?

Also, if you smoke, don't stop at a park full of kids to do so. I don't mind if you smoke, but I mind if that smoke gets in my daughters lungs. If you want to have a slow, painful, oxygen-lacking death, that's fine too, but I enjoy being able to breath freely! Thanks!


This is my nephew,.. I can't believe he is a little missionary!!! I had to tease him a little before he went in, so I told him to go hug this tree, and I snapped the picture cause this is the most action he is going to get for 2 years!! I know,.. I am awesome!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Next time you head down to St. George, give me a ring (I know I'm a total hypocrite cause I didn't do the same when I was at Brent and Kathy's. But really, I wanted to ,I was just running really really low on time).

Mason & Laura said...

happy birthday!! LOVE the picture of the cousins bustin' moves ... AWESOME!!!! bailey's so cute in the fountain too (and creepy pedophiles? AHHH! talk about my worst nightmare!)