Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where did March go?

Where did March go? I don't even know. I don't know where the 20th and 21st months of Bailey's life went, I don't know how I got to be 27 weeks pregnant (Yes that means there is still ETERNITY left!) I don't know why I didn't take a single picture in the month of February. WHAT A WHIRLWIND the last few months have been!
-So I blogged a little about Mel's Wedding which was awesome.

This is how Bailey enjoyed Mel's Wedding!!!

-I haven't blogged about NY and Boston yet. I have it written, I just can't find the camera cord to the other camera.



This is Bailey helping me pack for my trip. What a big helper!!

-I blogged about Ugly Lady

This means that I haven't REALLY blogged about Bailey and her hilarity lately. I will do so now with a little surprise for Rachel at the end.

Bailey went to the moon. At the Clark Planetarium. We LOVE it there!

Little Miss BaileyBailey LOVES this swing at Grandma and Grandpa Robbin's house.

I CANNOT believe that my baby girl has gotten so dang big. I really feel like she just learned to walk yesterday, but No,.. it's been an entire year!

-We are currently OBSESSED with Finding "Mamo" and "MickMouse" along with "Gooey" and "Duck".
-The other day Bailey and I were out running errands(no, ugly lady is not going to make me stay home and be a hermit!) and Bailey was trying SOOO hard to stay awake. If I let her fall asleep for 2 seconds in the car, when I go to move her into her bed, Nap time is over and we are IN FOR IT! So I decided to start asking her what her animals said. I got through the normal, Dog, Cat, Snake, Shark, Pirate(we love this one!), Lion, sheep, and I decided to be funny and ask her things like, What does a Mommy say? I kinda coached her into saying "i love you" and "what does a Daddy say? "no no!" and then I decided to ask, "What does Mamo(Nemo) say and I looked back and she looked at me for a second and said, "Turtle, Whoa! Dude, Whoa!!! turtles are Dudes at our house thanks to Finding Nemo, and The little "dude" says , "Whoa!" a lot. It's pretty cute.
-Tantrums are getting better thanks to the book Love and Logic in parenting. Bailey DOES NOT like the idea of going to her room unless it's to go to sleep and then she Runs with excitement! Eating, although still a struggle, is getting better too. I have never known a baby to like onions, well Bailey LOVES RAW onions.
-Bailey caught me picking my nose today and said, "booga, SICK!" I laughed and laughed. Whatever, don't judge, you totally pick your nose too!
-We LOVE our baby, and Bailey kisses my tummy, and can say Chloe, (YES, I TALKED PETER INTO IT!! Well,.. he gave up! Tee Hee!) She really says it "Kowee." Really, Bailey doesn't get it, she thinks that my belly button's name is Kowee, and Baby, and she just kisses that big(and getting bigger) hole. My belly button never pops, it just gets to be a huge crater on my stomach.
-Bailey claps in church at the end of the prayers, and songs and YELLS,.. "YEA!!!!" and then screams for a "snackie". But Hey,.. she has been making it longer and longer in Sacrament meeting which makes me SOOOO happy!!

-Bailey's Facial expressions make Peter and I laugh and laugh and laugh. Tonight I told her to come get in her chair, it was time for dinner, and she got THE MOST disgusted look on her face like I was going to serve hot garbage or something.
Daddy decided to see if Bailey liked Lemon Juice. She doesn't if you were wondering.
-Every time she sees a baby, she INSTANTLY says, "oooh ooh, baby, Cute!" The oldest person she has labeled a baby was 17. Strange child!
-Although Suckers are the bane of my existence, (I HATE THE MESS!) Bailey LOVES them so she gets them when I really need to just keep her happy while doing something important. She doesn't call them suckers though, she calls them "stickies" and I LOVE it!!
-Last but not least, Bailey is a BIG HUGE tease! I am still "DaDa" but she knows now that I don't like it so she says DaDa and then runs away giggling. The only time she calls me "ma" is when she can't find me and she starts getting nervous. Oh Well,.. someday I dream that she will call me Mamma, but I have come to the realization, that might not happen until Chloe starts talking and calls me Mamma.

Just for Rach! I LOVE YOU!

This last weekend we spent with the Robbins' side, like we always do on Conference weekend. It's always really fun. I have decided that we have a tradition of starting a new tradition every conference, and I love it. Well this is Rachel's special part of my post. Whenever I see a camera laying around, I steal it and leave the owner an array of very "special" pictures. So Rachel stole my camera left me special pictures and I thought they were just SO special, I had to share! ENJOY,.. I sure have!!!



Jan, Don't hate me for this picture. I have a serious inability to pose normally for a picture, so this is as good of a prego picture you are going to get. PLUS I won't stop and take a picture to document my incredible ability to expand in every direction.

6 comments:

Mel and David said...

I LOVE this post.... and your cute preggers! Bailey is so cute... I love that you gave her lemon juice, the face is priceless!

RATCH said...

OH MY GOSH I AM GOOD LOOKING!!!

Man I love your little girl... LOVED reading this post.

P.S. My post today has some lovely pictures of you in NY when you got a hold of my camera... we must have been psycically connected today.

LOVE YOU!

The verification word blogger is asking me for is gallyper... I like that.

Tyler & Laura said...

I lOvEd this post! I can't believe how long Bailey's hair is getting...what a big girl! It's insane how fast they grow up. And I LOVE the name Chloe! That is so stinking cute. AND I love your hair blonde! AND I love your kitchen...AND I love you :)

Jess said...

Love and Logic is a great book! It's helped us out too. And can I just say, you look like such a hot prego mommy! You still look like such a fox, by that time in my pregnancies I look like I've stuffed my face with waaaay too many marshmallows.

Katie Smith said...

You look so CUTE!!! Oh, and I can't believe how big Bailey has gotten. She looks so grown up and adorable.

Mandy said...

I love your guts Manda! This post is so fun! FYI you look awesome prego!