Monday, April 27, 2009

Handsome

Yesterday at church, Peter stopped to get a drink from the drinking fountain and while sipping from the fountain of youth, a little old lady came up to him and said, "Well, there's the most handsome member of our ward!" Peter's thought was, no one really knows us that well in the ward yet, and kept drinking. Then he felt a warm hand on his shoulder and so he stopped drinking to talk to her and she said, "You know, you look just like Yul Brenner."

REALLY?

I have always thought Yul Brenner looked like he had chronic constipation.

I love little old ladies. They make me laugh.

p.s. I just need to brag for a moment,.. I typed this up and clicked "ABC check" and there were no misspellings. This is a proud moment for me!! A miracle of sorts!

p.p.s. Bailey came in and saw the picture of good ole Yul and got all excited and started waving her hand and saying, "Hi Daddy!" Can we argue with that? Well yes, yes I can!

6 comments:

RATCH said...

I have long had an unhealthy crush on Yul... So I do not wan't to think he looks like my brother. :)

Mandy said...

Haha!!! I think little old ladies are the best and can't wait till I get to say the things they do and get away with it! :)

Pete said...

So let it be written...

Gailey Family said...

Haha love little old Ladies! Totally cracks me up! I cant wait until I am old and can get away with saying random nothings! : )

Alysa Stewart said...

Bahaha! Oh, that is too funny. Especially the bit about Bailey.

Jess said...

Tee hee hee! That's too funny! And I totally don't blame you for telling us there were no misspelled words in your post. I do a little dance every time I get that message.