Friday, April 3, 2009

Harboring

I am still REALLY ticked about this post.

My heart rate RAPIDLY increases everytime I drive by Macey's, or think about her seriously tragic face.

I realize, I need to repent. Apparently I can't get over it though. For real,.. what was she thinking?

It makes me just oh so mad. And makes me think of this story (it's about 3/4 the way down and starts with "I would like to tell you of another who lived the golden rule") and why she couldn't have been more understanding. GAHHHHHHHHH! Stupid Ugly Lady! writing is theraputic though! Thanks for listening.

5 comments:

Mel and David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RATCH said...

I would still be harboring dark thoughts towards her too!... and I think I actually still am.

Having your mothering questioned is not forgotten easily. This lady was OUT OF HER MIND innapropriate. I think it is totally normal that you are not "over it".

Mason & Laura said...

Ok, seriously? this lady? I can hardly believe it. In some calming words of reprove: NORMAL people (especially ones who've HAD kids) say "Oh, I've been there!" or "Those days don't last long, how I miss them!" etc, etc. Just know that YOU are the normal one--not sceno-pshcho path lady who has the AUDACITY to be as idiotic and RUDE as she was to you. Please know that you are a fantastically loving mom who is doing her very best!!! (sheesh, I'm getting a little ticked myself over here ....)

Mel and David said...

I think she just needed a little drama in her life so she decided to make it at the grocery store.... it is sad that she picked on someone who wasn't doing anything wrong.

Atleast yell at someone like me who rings everything up and then runs to the back of the store while everyone is waiting for me to find something I forgot.... oops

Amanda said...

Seriously, I would still be mad too! That is not something easily forgotten. And I agree, this lady is the one who needs help and attention. Someone should "pick her up and give her a hug!" Hee hee. Anyway, let's go eat some chocolate cake and feel better =). (Also, you really are a fantastic mom, and anyone who knows you knows that!!)