Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bailey's New Home

That's a horrible title,.. but if Bailey could have,.. she would have moved in with the giraffe's,.. or the lion they don't have at the zoo!?
It's no secret that the weeks before Chloe was born that I tried EVERY trick in the book to induce labor(to no avail). One of them being to walk a butt load. Well Peter still had a bum leg, and I wanted to take Bailey to the Zoo. This meant I had to push them both around. So we got Pete a wheelchair and Bailey sat on Daddy's lap,.. and 9 month preggie mama got to push.
Well I had never been to Hogle Zoo,.. I assumed it was flat terrain.

{WRONG!!!!!!!!}
In the end,.. it was super fun, even if it didn't induce labor!!
P.S. It was MY idea to push those two crazy kids around! I wanted to!! Peter didn't really like the idea, but I made him! :D
Here are the pics!



We did find the Tiger,.. Bailey LOVED them!

I'm sorry if you know this woman but,.. this hair made me laugh,.. hard.
I'm pretty sure I had the same hair bow, in 1992!!

We found the Zebra's and Mommy happened to have this Zebra in her purse.

It's a Bear!

You can't tell ,.. but this is an Alligator. Bailey LOVES alligators!!

I was a bad mom and told Bailey there were Lions at the Zoo before I did my research to find out if there REALLY were Lion's at the Zoo.
But we DID find the closest thing to a Lion.
It was JUST as good as the real thing!
"Lefadent"
Look Mom,.. a REAL "Lefadent"
Punka came too. She was GREAT help when it came to pushing Pete and Bailey up the big hills!

Did you know a turtle is really called a Dude and Dudes say Whoa!?

I tried and tried to get this picture without the glare, but I just couldn't! Bailey and a monkey, kissing!

A quick train ride before we went home.
Favorite Picture of the Day!!!
We went in the tunnel and I KNEW Bailey was going to make a funny face.
I DIDN'T expect a funny face from Pete,
CLASSIC!

1 comment:

Justin and Ashley said...

I love it! All those pictures are so stinkin' cute and I'm still laughing over that last one! You've got quite the personalities in your family- including yourself! And I love it! That face on Bailey comes straight from you I know that for sure! (I'm sure Peter contributed to it too, but I don't know him as well as I know you :)!) I can't believe you went to the zoo being so pregnant, but it look like Bailey had a ton of fun. I believe that really could be Bailey's new home as much as she loved it there!