Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dear Bailey's "A monos"

Dear Bailey's "A Monos" (Animals),

I do have a love-hate relationship with you and let me explain why.

I see the absolute JOY you bring to Bailey's life, but I also have to deal with her devastation when I forget to bring ALL of you, to each and every outing.

I have to wipe your poops off when Bailey is ABSOLUTELY sure that you have also pooped your diaper, hence the extreme amount of credit card debt created by purchasing wipes(not really,.. but kinda)

Bailey loves you all SO dearly, she lines you up so you can enjoy her movies like Tinkerbell, just as much as she enjoys them!
Once again with the wipes thing,.. Bailey loves to share her breakfast, lunch, and dinner with you, and when I wipe her down, post eating, I also have to wipe YOU down. And Bailey would only allow the best for her "a monos" so it must be a CLEAN wipe. AGAIN with the Wipes!?

You hurt my feet when I step on you.

Bailey would NEVER set you down on the ground, only comfy couch seats for her beloved animals, so you hurt my bum when I sit down on you. OUCH!

You say your noises FAR too much and TOO loud during sacrament meeting and Bailey likes to announce when you toot during said meeting.

I find you EVERYWHERE!

I have to hold you when Bailey needs to take a drink, and if I immediately set you down, she FREAKS!!!

If I can't find your partner,.. ie Cheeta goes with Lionie, Pig goes with Lizard(this is a new pair) Rhino("story") goes with Hippo, Zebra(seeba) goes with a sea creature usually. Dori and Nemo go together of course! Just to name a few

Dori I really love you, but I am tired of singing "Just keep Swimming, Just keep Swimming" just because Bailey is holding you.

But, all in all ,..."A Monos" I love you, because Bailey loves you! (I will have to remember this when Bailey starts bringing friends home and starts dating!) I will gladly buy extra "yipes" and sing "just keep swimming" 50 times a day, and step on you, and be embarrassed by your imaginary toots in church, and send out search parties for you when you are lost,.. just because you make Bailey happy!
Sincerely,

Your Human Mommy (If I have to change your "poops" and "feed" you everyday,.. I must be your mom!)
{Meet the Family}

I wanted to take pictures of some of MY favorite animals,.. favorite because I love what Bailey calls them. I will spell it phonetically for you.

I don't know why, but Rhino's are called "story" at our house.

"Lefadent" or "Iloveit" that's right,.. an "I LOVE IT!"

"Slob-smer"

"sli-slird"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

You always have me laughing. Tell the "A monos" I say hello. :)

Katie Smith said...

Okay, I also have a love-hate relationship with any kind of animal (stuffed or plastic) but thankfully Jack is not quite as attached as Bailey. Actually, I don't think her attachment it all that bad. They way you describe it is downright funny!

Gailey Family said...

She is so cute! And you are so cute for taking care of all those A monos. Bailey must be ment for Easton he packs all of his little figurines around too! So much fun! Love all of your fun posts!

Mel and David said...

I think that was such an awesome post! I love it and you!

-dedowoof

Holli said...

I love it...you can always make me giggle :)

RATCH said...

LOVED this post... LOVE that girl... LOVE YOU!